I need step by step instructions on how to get a virtual Internet address in England

Mack

Jan 10, 2009
I need step by step instructions on how to get a virtual Internet address in England
cbmitchp and yapask1.
Why the PM?s, can?t you share with the forum???
gREAT ADVICE!! THANKS! Much appreciated...
HB. What's the great advice?
Please share.
Mack.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I am watching BBC1 thanks to some advice I received....atdhenet.tv It streams live BBC...and I am watching NBC and Coral --channel 39-- the BBC and Coral are live from London. NBC shows some stuff but the big deals are time delayed.

I would like to thank cbmitch9, yapaski 1, and a couple of others that gave the the way to enjoy these Olympics.

HB

yapask1

Jul 23, 2012
Yes commercial names are not allowed. I subscribe to strong vpn to get BBC - 24/7 support and stood up well in speed tests.

yapask1

cbmitchp and yapask1.
Why the PM’s, can’t you share with the forum???

HB. What's the great advice?
Please share.
Mack.

eldanes

Apr 6, 2011
While I can enjoy local 13 hours of coverage and say f&c* you to NBC filtering, I would like to see up close and personal the coverage of Judo in the Olympics.

Which of you gurus can send me a PM with "idiot proof" instructions on how to set up a virtual address in England or anywhere in the UK>>>????

So far US gold in Womens Gymnastics...great job, US has three or four medals in Judo,
Dominicana has at least three boxers still going (one from the DR and two who fight for Spain!!) and that great young lady in the vault...Yamilet Pe?a. Fingers crossed...Can you even imagine what will happen if she wins???
Steven Travers, who was here in PanAm 2007 along with Ronda Rousey is going for a medal in Judo. Nice kid. You should see the US Judo gal who won bronze in either 48 or 52 kilos...cute as a button!! She was on GMA this morning.

Thanks...

HB

I use this which gives me US, UK, ES, FR, DK, SV, NO etc TV streamed on any device in my house hold.

VPNUK SMART DNS SERVICE LAUNCHED
We have a quick update on a brand new revolutionary service that we have recently launched as a FREE ADD-ON to all VPNUK accounts, its called VPNUK Smart DNS and looks set to be a very popular addition to the VPNUK service.

The VPNUK Smart DNS service is a brilliant way to access certain web sites and services including streaming media and social networking services. The VPNUK Smart DNS services works on virtually every kind of system or device. You can now bypass the need to log in or even create a VPN connection. In order to connect to the VPNUK Smart DNS service you only have to to make one small edit to the connection settings of the system or device you would like to connect. A full list of the services you can access is available here on the services page: https://www.vpnuk.info/services-smart-dns.html

What are the benefits of the VPNUK Smart DNS service?
Using VPNUK Smart DNS and its ever expanding whitelist of available services is a brillaint way of maintaining a low ping time and high speed in countries that have poor routing, throttle or even filter VPN connections. If you do not require the additional security of a VPN connection you are now able to connect to your VPNUK account through the VPNUK Smart DNS service. Another massive benefit is that you can access content from multiple countries without having to switch server IP, the VPNUK Smart DNS service does all of that for you in the background without you even realising!

You can read more about this revolutionary new service on the Smart DNS page here: https://www.vpnuk.info/smart-dns.html

eldan?s