I need your prayers

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
We (Jason and myself) pray that God will give you peace while you wait, and that He will give the doctors wisdom and discernment. Joshua is so blessed to have a loving family.

Rest in Him!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thank you so much my DR1 family.

Here's an update:
Josh came through the scan just find. I'm kind of confused right now so I'm sorry if this doesn't make sense, but this is what my daughter-in-law told me. Josh's lung seems to be ok. That's the good news. The not so sure news is that it might be his heart. The air going into it. And the amonia level in his blood is high. Testing goes on tomorrow. Jacqueline (baby's Mom) is very strong in handling all this. My son John is a basket case.

I'll update you tomorrow when I know more.

Thanks again for your thoughts and prayers and keep us in mind tomorrow as well.

Love you all
Anna

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
Borrow from others strengths when you need it, you have our best wishes, love and prayers for you and yours.
Alan & Mary

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Thanks for the update Anna. We are keeping you, your son and daughter and the little one in our thoughts. We wish you a restful night and strength for tomorrow.

tondra

Dec 12, 2002
www.professionalsintouch.com
God's hands are big!

I add my thoughts of love and light for you and your family. Joshua has the biggest hands in the world holding him right now. Just know that all of us at DR1 are holding you in our hands as well as our hearts. All will be well.

Love,

Tondra

m65swede

Mar 18, 2002
Let me add to the good will expressed by the folks here at DR1. I surely can sympathize with your concern as I have a 10 month old grandson myself.

Our family's prayers are on the way. :)

Swede

Dec 9, 2002
I'm with you Anna. As others have said, kids are stronger than we think, better they find out now exactly what the problem is and treat it.

Take care, Pat xx

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Update:

Not much to report today. The hospital won't be able to do the heart testing till Thursday. They were going to release Joshua today but he developed a fever just like he did a week ago when all this started so they are keeping him in.

BTW I'm so touched by all the support I feel from this board. It means so much to me and my family. Thank you also to the members that have sent emails & PM.

I'll keep you updated.
Thank you again
Anna

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
Anna thanks for the update. I?m sorry to hear that Joshua developed a fever and won?t be going home. GOD has big hands and Joshua is in good company. My family and I will say an extra prayer for the little angle, yourself and all your family. GOD Bless him... Godspeed.

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
Ana..

My prayers are with you. I am here for you whenever you need me.
hugs,
N.