I Ordered A New Notebook Comp. From Amazon.com.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Sayonara, the "Free Shipping" is only within the USA.
I paid $30 bucks to "EPS" to ship it here from Florida.
It is a lot better than my old Acer.
This is a Google Chrome model.
Has "Windows8" and a bunch of other updates.
I am using it right now!!!
SEE how Smart it makes me sound???
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Sayonara, the "Free Shipping" is only within the USA.
I paid $30 bucks to "EPS" to ship it here from Florida.
It is a lot better than my old Acer.
This is a Google Chrome model.
Has "Windows8" and a bunch of other updates.
I am using it right now!!!
SEE how Smart it makes me sound???
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

wrong, CCC; it makes the computer sound smart

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I am having a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 sent from Miami. It is a late graduation gift for my niece. Really hoping that all goes well with the shipping. I have only shipped a couple of times in the past so the process is still a bit new to me.

andy_089

Mar 23, 2003
They are still cheaper on Ebay
New Acer C7 C710 2856 11 6" Chromebook Intel Dual Core 847 2GB DDR3 16GB Netbook | eBay

I would like to buy one too, but not sure what kind of software is available for Google OS?

An ACER C7 Chromebook.
Only $199 Bucks, Free Shipping to EPS Miami Fl.
Took about a week to arrive here in SD.
Shipping charges were $30 to EPS.
NO CUSTOM's Costs.
I already had a 3 year old model of an ACER Notebook, so I knew I would be happy.
I AM! :bunny::bunny::bunny::classic::classic::classic:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
How many pounds was your package CC? Im trying to compare Aeropaq vs EPS

Aeropaq are charging 200 pesos/pounds and are rounding up the pounds always, im always using aeropaq but im starting to think EPs is cheaper

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
EncargoPaq is probably cheaper for shipping and they deliver to your door if they are in your area. As others have mentioned I have not paid duty or taxes on anything under $200 US in value (shipping is not part of that total).

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
EPS is also about 200 a pound.
But, I "FEEL" that they have some "Connections" with Aduana/Customs, that gets things done!
Just like some of the "Cargo" box shippers "MUST"!
Most of the boxes I ship from Boston, dozens over the years, are opened, but never looked into.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Eugeniefs

Jan 24, 2008
Doesn't this only apply (no charges) if you have a cedula... or is that just 'hype'? I have an Asus netbook, now nearly three years old which is slow, been to the technician and giving me trouble. Have another Asus - just a year old (bigger version) but will think about replacing the netbook soon... things just move so quickly in the tech world.

Am going to Orlando in a couple of weeks and will most definitely look at the options, otherwise it will be black Friday or Cyber Monday for me :)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Only ITBIS on computers, no other import taxes etc. The US$200 threshold is for a bunch of couriers.

jeanchris

Bronze
Feb 27, 2012
EPS is also about 200 a pound.
But, I "FEEL" that they have some "Connections" with Aduana/Customs, that gets things done!
Just like some of the "Cargo" box shippers "MUST"!
Most of the boxes I ship from Boston, dozens over the years, are opened, but never looked into.
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Lets say your package is 2.33 pound, do they round it up to 3 like AeroPaq or they charge you the exact price? I get screw a lot with that by sometimes getting a lot of small package by amazon and having to pay a lot more then the real $/pound price.