I wonder if I could adapt to one of these here.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I've always had the itch to live in a motorhome here over the years. It just seems like it would be a great idea if it was set up right.
This guy has a pretty impressive set up, and uses a lot of technology a lot of us here are familiar with:

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I converted a Sprinter van for my daughter 3 years ago. It took most of the summer and was a fairly enjoyable experience. She loved it and lived in it spring summer and fall. Canadian winters are to cold for RV living. She sold it for a fortune and has regretted it since.

Reactions: JD Jones
Nov 9, 2023
SC
I converted a small mercedes van last summer with my mother. She’s 76 and on a trip with it in Morocco now! When bored she loves the freedom to go and stay anywhere and still have her own little home during a trip.
The smaller the space the more challenging to use that space in a clever way. But it has everything. Running water, fridge, solarpanel hookup and it is fully isolated. The smart chargers and battery are all controlled with an app. Pretty happy with the build and the result.

Reactions: cavok and JD Jones