Idea from all your threads

Omar_NYC

Mar 22, 2013
That's the same thing her other "Boyfriends" say! :ermm::ermm:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Well... Hey... It was still money well spent in my opinion... Your country is doing a fine job attracting this kind of "tourism" at best. :D

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
CCCCCC My son, my sons mother, my good friends, all said the same thing as you and many other posts say.. I lost my mind lol.. Now 4+ yrs. latter my son thinks shes the bomb , my sons mother can NOT beleive she is still with me..They meet in D.R. 2yrs. ago and talk on facebook all the time..Had many friends come to D.R. to see me and they all say she is real.. I always ask her way she is with me I still give her very little money..Just for her schools here wicth do NOT cost much, maybe 2000pesos a mo. I did buy here a 2 yr. old scooter this year $1000us. Many she has some big plan I can NOT figure it out.. The money I have is in me and my sons acct. I have maybe 10000US in bank here in both our names.She can take anytime.Its been in acct. for over 2 yrs. she has never took out a dime..I figure I owe her that if something upon to me..I really think she is a good women..This is from a man with NO trust in people..

Wow another one. Billy read your entire post again and tell me what was the point of you telling us " you give her very little money" It has NOTHING to do with your post but you wanted us to believe that she is with you because of " LOVE"

If you have doubts and she is your woman what do you think strangers on the net will think.

BTW Just because a man does not give his GF or wife money it does not mean that she will have more love for her partner then a man giving his wife tons of money.

If you have a Dominican GF or wife you will give her money, there is NO WAY around this. Dominican women are "gold diggers but they expect a man to take care of her" money needs"

" Show me a man that does not give a Dominican woman money and I will show you a man not with a Dominincan woman"

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
you said you don't give her a lot of money... BUT... you have her on a little allowance of $50 US a month when you're not there... bought her a scooter for $1000 US .. AND have her name on a bit of a "trust fund" of $10,000 US which she could snatch at any moment. None of that is a game changer... except the 10 large, which is getting to the "big money" category... but you're still supporting someone who lives thousands of miles away and you see a few times a year. I'd say she's a smart cookie playing the "long game". I do wish you the best, and hope it works out for you.