If Your Husband Doesn't Use a Condom, Divorce Him

toriemannetje

Aug 30, 2013
It's been around for about ten years. Protects against four strains of HPV, but not all of them. Big fuss about it in the US for wanting to immunize girls. The religious right thinks it will make their kids into whores... Meanwhile, 79 million people in the US have it in some form, many without knowing about it.

Michele Bachmann's HPV Vaccine Safety and 'Retardation' Comments Misleading, Doctors Say - ABC News

lol, i never heard about it! i mean once you use protection i guess it don't matter if you have a vaccine or what am i missing here?

i remember having vaccines being a child, i know for sure it had nothing to do with what we're talking about.

but again, if all you're doing is fck with protection what extra will the vaccine do?

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
lol, i never heard about it! i mean once you use protection i guess it don't matter if you have a vaccine or what am i missing here?

i remember having vaccines being a child, i know for sure it had nothing to do with what we're talking about.

but again, if all you're doing is fck with protection what extra will the vaccine do?

Sir. You are clearly ill advised on the concept of preventative medicine, i.e inoculations and dangerous human pathogens.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
That statement makes me laugh. Dominican men using a condom if he doesn't have to. It is the same old story, thinking with the little head, instead of the big one. Good luck on this one.

LTSTeve