I'm Almost starting to hate this country....

Status
Not open for further replies.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
There are days when I hate it so much I have the suitcase down and airline prices up on the computer. Then I take a few deep breathes and most of the time it passes. If it doesn't pass then it is time for a little vacation back home. I am sure once your healed and back in working order you will be fine.

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
yeah, it is important to contemplate someone else's navel. i think she cannot see her own now the titty domes are in the way :)

i assume there is a certain distance between the two? especially now they are fixed? because if they are touching she should ask for refund! ;)

dv8: If anybody ever messes w/you outside of dr1, please let me know.;)

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
That the first time since November 2011 that I feel this way !

God !!! These days, nothing is working in this mad country..... When it's not the electricity that decides to take a vacation, it's the f***ing internet or the "tabarn*k de cable", when it's not all 3 at the same time... WHAT ?? Do they have union breaks ??? My patience is coming to it's end.... especially these days...

On top of that, there is the Heat.... I can't go in the river or the ocean because of my boobs "replacement" last week... I have to wear a frekin ugly tight bra 24/7.... which I'm not used to wear since I'm been bra free for as long as I lived here.... so I'm sweating, scratching, bitching.... and then the "luz" decides to fled... leaving me with no freakin fan or TV.... OH God, please help me !!!

And on top of that, no dancing, no driking (which would improve my mood), and NO SEX !!! Cause these new babies are in a NO TOUCH zone for at least another month... Sh*t !!! What else should I suffer ??

Ah yes, "les C?lisse de maringouins" !!! They are out and bitting at all hours of the day and night... I think they never got the memo saying that they are supposed to be out ONLY early in the morning at early at night.... NO SIR !!! They are fuc***g working overtime, double and triple time !!! Can someone send them the Memo please ??

So at this point, I almost hate this country... but... I know that in a week or so... I will love it again... God I hope so !!!

Boobs are handy accesories but not required for sex. I'm glad you survived the operation , hopefully with no infections. Bugs are controlled by using bug spray.

PapiGonzalez

Banned
Jul 21, 2014
What the hell does you getting a boob-job (which is half your whining) have to do with the D.R.??

Apparently here in DR men are unable to have sex without rocking the rack. I would advise sending a copy of Karma Sutra to your sex partners, educate them, then next time you need to repair the rack they can still keep your mind off things and the BS of where you really live and how terrible the place is without copious amounts of sex.

I must admit that when I am down, sex is all I have to pick me up (or distract my reality for a while), and so I feel your pain, GWS.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
There are days when I hate it so much I have the suitcase down and airline prices up on the computer. Then I take a few deep breathes and most of the time it passes. If it doesn't pass then it is time for a little vacation back home. I am sure once your healed and back in working order you will be fine.

You're lucky to still have them...............
Mine were stolen a few months ago..............

B in Santiago

JohnnyBoy

Bronze
Jun 17, 2012
wow people are in war zones, starving to death, in wheelchairs or dying of cancer.

I wonder how many of them would put up with spotty electricity for a week or two to be where you are.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
wow people are in war zones, starving to death, in wheelchairs or dying of cancer.
I wonder how many of them would put up with spotty electricity for a week or two to be where you are.

i think the idea is to aim for the better rather than worse. she could also live in sierra leone and have ebola.

PapiGonzalez

Banned
Jul 21, 2014

Seems to be a wheelchair theme to DR1, what's gives.................

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
When I first visited the DR back in 1986 it was considered a "Developing Country"!
So Far, Nothing Has "DEVELOPED"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

That is not true. The OP had her breasts "re-developed". Otherwise you are correct with the exception of a few new roads and a partially done Metro.

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Oh Man... you don't get it do you ?? Everything is related to the D.R..... If you were a DR1 member, you would know that...

You have to forgive the poor guy...........
It was his very first post and he received a dislike.........
That has to be some sort of a record.........lol

B in Santiago

PapiGonzalez

Banned
Jul 21, 2014
"Tits" are way over rated anyway, especially to an "A$$ MAN"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

The clever ones are on to this these days, that is why they are customizing themselves with different compounds (keep us interested). I like about 16psi in the rack and 8 round the back. Ass implants haven't quite taken off here yet, suppose less need for them here, 8psi is pretty average compound for a healthy Dominican 20 something ass.

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
"Tits" are way over rated anyway, especially to an "A$$ MAN"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

On this............I agree 150%...........
Totally an "A$$ MAN........
"Tits" are a waste of space............Time............and Energy.............
I'd rather kick a cat than play with a "Tit".............

B in Santiago

Status
Not open for further replies.