4.82 posts per day) rocky
4.45 posts per day) annac
4.42 posts per day) hillbilly
3.77 posts per day) chris
3.22 posts per day) chirimoya
3.08 posts per day) miguel
2.55 posts per day) robert
2.54 posts per day) nals

Somebody! Tell us what you are passionate about!

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Congratulations ......

We? Who is WE? :laugh: If there's any badges, I'll have you know that I'll have my own one! I earned it! :smoke:
Great achievement!!!! .... how many treasured hours were spent in your pursuit? Next goal, get a life. ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Great achievement!!!! .... how many treasured hours were spent in your pursuit? Next goal, get a life. ;)

Nice thing to tell a mod shad very nice! Your post count would be higher if posts like this were not deleted. I think Robert calls them idiot posts.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Porque?.....

Nice thing to tell a mod shad very nice! Your post count would be higher if posts like this were not deleted. I think Robert calls them idiot posts.
Anna, if I am not mistaken, it was said as a joke.

MANY people on this site, as a joke, have said the same exact thing.

SOME people says it with a smiley (I am so sick of them) on, others without a smiley.

If I am wrong I am sorry and I will the first one to tell him "cut it out, dummy, Christa is one of the good ones", but I know MANY have said the same exact thing as a joke....I have, you have and MANY have.

Granted, I know for a fact that MANY here hide on a "smiley" to tell how they truly feel. But, I don't think he meant it in a bad way.

Again, if I am wrong, I am sorry.... And if I need a new life, may my nose grow 3 inches.....

Hey, where are you going nose?....Wahahaha!!.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Revisited, probably not completely accurate, list

6.24 posts per day) chip
4.82 posts per day) rocky
4.45 posts per day) annac
4.42 posts per day) hillbilly
3.77 posts per day) chris
3.22 posts per day) chirimoya
3.08 posts per day) miguel
2.55 posts per day) robert
2.54 posts per day) nals

Somebody! Tell us what you are passionate about!

I'd be way ahead of all of these characters if it weren't for the fact that the moderators delete the vast majority of my posts! :ermm::ermm::ermm:;)

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
You should let Robert speak for himself or for that matter, let Chris 'rebuke' me. It was meant in jest (as Miguel got it and I'm sure Chris also). :ermm:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
After Reading This Thread,It's NOT HARD To See How You All Got Those Huge Numbers!!!

When you use Dr1 as a "Chat Room", your "Number of Posts" can mount up in a hurry!:eek:gre::eek:gre::eek:gre::eek:gre::paranoid::cheeky:;)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
You should let Robert speak for himself or for that matter, let Chris 'rebuke' me. It was meant in jest (as Miguel got it and I'm sure Chris also). :ermm:

Based on your past history, I agree with Anna.

I suggest you stick to useful posts in the future, your credits for "funny" and off-topic posts are running out really fast.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
The Twilight Zone

Can someone answer, please?
It's unchartered territory.
Nobody has been there before.
It's the DR1 Twilight Zone.

PS: Generally, when one gets no responses to a question, it's because nobody has one, and it's better that way, otherwise, you would get plagued with guesses instead of good accurate info.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
It's unchartered territory.
Nobody has been there before.
It's the DR1 Twilight Zone.

PS: Generally, when one gets no responses to a question, it's because nobody has one, and it's better that way, otherwise, you would get plagued with guesses instead of good accurate info.

Got it.

It is like when Y2K happened. No one knew for sure. You are almost there.

You might want to stay at 9,999.

I find it strange that Robert and Dolores do not know if the timer kicks back to 0.

Anyway............

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Got it.

It is like when Y2K happened. No one knew for sure. You are almost there.

You might want to stay at 9,999.

I find it strange that Robert and Dolores do not know if the timer kicks back to 0.

Anyway............
I'm sure they do, but neither of them are very active on the forums and may not have seen the question.
From what I understand, the message board is but a tiny part of what DR1 is, and I'm sure the bigger part keeps them quite occupied.
Anyhow, they might be planning on giving me a new Lexus GS350 for hitting 10K and don't want to spoil the surprise.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I'm sure they do, but neither of them are very active on the forums and may not have seen the question.
From what I understand, the message board is but a tiny part of what DR1 is, and I'm sure the bigger part keeps them quite occupied.
Anyhow, they might be planning on giving me a new Lexus GS350 for hitting 10K and don't want to spoil the surprise.

Cool.

Hey, I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

I am off to Costa Rica tomorrow and wont be posting until my return.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I won the Lexus, woooppppeeeeeee....................................