Immigration problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexw

Gold
Sep 6, 2008
NYC-SDQ BABY!
I'm already worried when I read the screen name youngdude. That tells me everything I need to know. Young and stupid. Bro, it's an island full of beauties, move on before you get your dumba$$ killed.

Youngdude

Mar 11, 2019
Thanks for the people that gave productive information. I would take both the positive and negative comments with consideration and i dont think there is a problem about my privacy cause its technically impossible to know about me or track me. No one in this group know my real name or where do i live. Concering the complaint, a 30 year old male tried to mug and tried to extort my friend out for money in the middle of the street with a knife. So, i am fed up with their attitude. People that are thinking towards the putas, its a legal business here and they offer a better price than dominicans and more beautiful. So, there is no point in complaining about putas

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Thanks for the people that gave productive information. I would take both the positive and negative comments with consideration and i dont think there is a problem about my privacy cause its technically impossible to know about me or track me. No one in this group know my real name or where do i live. Concering the complaint, a 30 year old male tried to mug and tried to extort my friend out for money in the middle of the street with a knife. So, i am fed up with their attitude. People that are thinking towards the putas, its a legal business here and they offer a better price than dominicans and more beautiful. So, there is no point in complaining about putas

You must have refused to pay for services, sounds like you left out part of the story?

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
You gotta carry a bigger knife!
Like Jim Bowie type ... remember Crocodile Dundee???
I am not kidding.
Very serious.
Russell

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013

Why immigration then ? And not just local PN ?

Status
Not open for further replies.