In Need of a Valued Partner: Anyone interested in AirBnb opportunities in Punta Cana? Property AVAILABLE for Airbnb Rental Arbitrage in Punta Cana, DR

Amazing Three-bedroom Villa Located just 500 Meters from Downtown Punta Cana

I own a beautiful brand new villa in Punta Cana and I am interested in finding a partner who would manage/cohost the property. This property is empty at the moment.

AN UNBEATABLE LOCATION​

Just 500 meters from Downtown Mall and other places of interest where you can find:

• Restaurants Malls
  • Banks
  • Supermarkets
  • Dolphinariums
  • Cafes
  • Tourist Areas
  • Beaches
  • Very close to Coco bongo
  • Hard Rock Café
  • Bávaro Beach
  • Bibijagua Beach 6 minutes
  • Shopping centers
  • Restaurants Katmandu 7 minutes

Features​

• Individual 160 meters villa
  • 3 rooms
  • 3.5 bathrooms
  • Private swimming pool
  • Jacuzzi

Amenities to enjoy​

• Green areas
  • Surveillance 24/7
  • Clubhouse
  • Swimming pool
  • Game Room
  • Gym
  • Tennis and Padel courts
Here are some benefits of rental arbitrage:

1. Little Upfront Investment Needed - Since you’re not buying the property, you do not need to outlay thousands of dollars for a down payment. All you need to do is pay your first months rent, damage deposit, and any furniture, linens, or amenities needed to get your property Airbnb ready.
  2. Little Risk - Again, you don’t own the property. If the property does not generate enough bookings to cover your costs you can walk away from the lease.
  3. You Can Scale Quickly - In order for you business to succeed it needs to be scalable and that is exactly what rental arbitrage offers. Most rental arbitrage hosts utilize channel manager software to assist in managing multiple locations.

Pros

For those planning to rent a property and then enter into the short-term market, these are the most significant benefits:

• Limited startup costs
  • Relatively easy to set up online
  • Helps build capital for future investments
  • Can utilize the property for personal use as well
For landlords considering allowing arbitrage at their property, they may see these benefits:

• Fill a long-term rental
  • Reduce overall vacancies
  • May be able to increase rent or add a premium for bookings
Contact info:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/GeovannyVicentR

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GeovannyVicentR/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/geovannyvicente/

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/geovanny-vicente-romero/en-us/

Youtube: TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@geovannyvicenter

Columna en CNN: https://cnnespanol.cnn.com/author/geovanny-vicente-romero/

Reactions: Lucifer

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I believe that Sir. However, If your credentials are as, you say, and post why would you be inclined to offer such a low-level opportunity? You portray yourself one step away from royalty and are asking for investment money. I also notice you used the word "arbitrage", 9 out of 10 people do not have an understanding of that concept.

Reactions: Kricke87
I believe that Sir. However, If your credentials are as, you say, and post why would you be inclined to offer such a low-level opportunity? You portray yourself one step away from royalty and are asking for investment money. I also notice you used the word "arbitrage", 9 out of ten people do not have an understanding of what that means.
I live in the United States and have little time to watch over the unit and that is the reason I am making it available for rental arbitrage which means "rent to rent" or my potential partner can join me only for the property management part of my offer. Well, the concept of rental arbitrage has been around for a while and most people interested in investing in tourism and real estate know the concept very well. Anyway, thank you so much for raising your concerns and most importantly, for your time this afternoon.

I believe that Sir. However, If your credentials are as, you say, and post why would you be inclined to offer such a low-level opportunity? You portray yourself one step away from royalty and are asking for investment money. I also notice you used the word "arbitrage", 9 out of 10 people do not have an understanding of that concept.
I believe that Sir. However, If your credentials are as, you say, and post why would you be inclined to offer such a low-level opportunity? You portray yourself one step away from royalty and are asking for investment money. I also notice you used the word "arbitrage", 9 out of ten people do not have an understanding of what that means.
I live in the United States and have little time to watch over the unit and that is the reason I am making it available for rental arbitrage which means "rent to rent" or my potential partner can join me only for the property management part of my offer. Well, the concept of rental arbitrage has been around for a while and most people interested in investing in tourism and real estate know the concept very well.

In summary, here are the three scenarios I envision:

A. I am one of the few Dominican landowners who would be willing to rent out their property to be rented on the Airbnb platform.

B.I am providing the unit, my potential partner furnish it and manage the bookings, we both split the profits and we both get to also use the villa when is not booked by guests, in other words, when it's available. A win-win situation.

C. I might just rent it out using the traditional model (regular rent, as any other property).

Anyway, thank you so much for raising your concerns and most importantly, for your time this afternoon.

P.S. Rather than asking for money, I am looking for a trusted business partner who would like to join me in this venture given the fact that the property already exists and is available.

Good question, he still is, but only if I go for option C. Now that I have shared it here for the first time, I am more interested in options A and B but will not rule out plan C, take a look:

A. I am one of the few Dominican landowners who would be willing to rent out their property to be rented on the Airbnb platform.

B.I am providing the unit, my potential partner furnish it and manage the bookings, we both split the profits and we both get to also use the villa when is not booked by guests, in other words, when it's available. A win-win situation.

C. I might just rent it out using the traditional model (regular rent, as any other property).

XQT

Dec 7, 2022
Puerto Plata
I live in the United States and have little time to watch over the unit and that is the reason I am making it available for rental arbitrage which means "rent to rent" or my potential partner can join me only for the property management part of my offer. Well, the concept of rental arbitrage has been around for a while and most people interested in investing in tourism and real estate know the concept very well.

Anyway, thank you so much for raising your concerns and most importantly, for your time this afternoon.

P.S. Rather than asking for money, I am looking for a trusted business partner who would like to join me in this venture given the fact that the property already exists and is available.

How much would the monthly rent be?

Two payments?

Is there a timed lease contract?

What is your estimate of these costs, I'm sure as a professional you already calculated this.
"All you need to do is pay your first months rent, damage deposit, and any furniture, linens, or amenities needed to get your property Airbnb ready."

What is your estimate of occupancy in this area during one year?

Being in downtown P.C. is it noisy?

How far is it to the beach?

Is there beach access private/exclusive or does one use public beach access?

What would the cost of car rental be for renters, do you have contacts?

The trusted business partner would carry the cost of furnishing to a level adequate for the property, have electricity contract, internet and TV access ready.
Profits to be split.

Will you enter into a contract to take over furnishings and detailing/decorations,
Or would the partner have to recoup expenditures if he chooses to walk away, in case the property does not generate bookings
"Again, you don’t own the property. If the property does not generate enough bookings to cover your costs you can walk away from the lease."

How many responses have you had on your other ad on Bigger Pockets and other ads?

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
Good question, he still is, but only if I go for option C. Now that I have shared it here for the first time, I am more interested in options A and B but will not rule out plan C, take a look:

sorry but let me understand something ... Can not anybody just rent any property for this purpose, furnish it and rent it out via airbnb, booking etc. What do i need you for and share the profit ????

How much would the monthly rent be?

Two payments?

Is there a timed lease contract?

What is your estimate of these costs, I'm sure as a professional you already calculated this.
"All you need to do is pay your first months rent, damage deposit, and any furniture, linens, or amenities needed to get your property Airbnb ready."

What is your estimate of occupancy in this area during one year?

Being in downtown P.C. is it noisy?

How far is it to the beach?

Is there beach access private/exclusive or does one use public beach access?

What would the cost of car rental be for renters, do you have contacts?

The trusted business partner would carry the cost of furnishing to a level adequate for the property, have electricity contract, internet and TV access ready.
Profits to be split.

Will you enter into a contract to take over furnishings and detailing/decorations,
Or would the partner have to recoup expenditures if he chooses to walk away, in case the property does not generate bookings
"Again, you don’t own the property. If the property does not generate enough bookings to cover your costs you can walk away from the lease."

How many responses have you had on your other ad on Bigger Pockets and other ads?
Thank you for all the great questions and for your interest in knowing more about this property! Since it will require a lengthy answer in order for me to address all your questions, please feel free to DM me through any of my social accounts shared in my post. I will be happy to answer all your questions. Again, thank you.

sorry but let me understand something ... Can not anybody just rent any property for this purpose, furnish it and rent it out via airbnb, booking etc. What do i need you for and share the profit ????
Most owners, if not everyone in the Dominican Republic, don't allow this business model with their properties and you know it very well. In DR, you either own a home and put it on Airbnb or you simply don't. In our culture, owners usually go for regular (traditional) rent, in other words, they buy to rent, that's it. Be mindful that I am talking about three different scenarios I am open to and regular rent is just one of them. Thank you so much for your comment.

Another question. How will this work when they bring in the licensing for AirBnB's later on this year

Each day has enough trouble of its own, Matthew would say. If the worst happens, we'll be flexible and adjust to the new scenario because the law is the law, even if has just come into effect. I am always crystal clear, we'll manage and figure it out without breaking the law.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Geovanny, I don't understand why you didn't make a video with this offer. (BTW, Whoever made the video in your first post did a miserable job.)

And why do you keep referring to yourself as "we?"

I think you're probably going to go end up with the "just rent it" option. What would the rent be?

• Haha
Reactions: windeguy

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Based on your posted credentials, I am very surprised you would be looking for a partner. In your social circle I am sure there are many worthwhile candidates for this venture. The post you made is pretty much a duplicate found on other sites, is there anything you can add to it? Was there no response on the other sites?