Info on Costanza

Keith R

"Believe it!"
Jan 1, 2002
www.temasactuales.com
Wow. Thanks, Chiri. I somehow missed this entry. Great entry, terrific pictures. If we do a mention on Constanza in the GT blog, maybe we should just link through to your own blog entry rather than "re-create the wheel." :classic: (although not exactly tackling it from the same perspective)

Once while we lived in the DR my wife and started to drive to Constanza, but she became so frightened by the road -- its curves, the steep drop-offs, the lack of guardrails and the minibuses hurtling around curves in the middle of the road -- that she insisted that I turn around. :ermm:

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Keith R said:
Once while we lived in the DR my wife and started to drive to Constanza, but she became so frightened by the road -- its curves, the steep drop-offs, the lack of guardrails and the minibuses hurtling around curves in the middle of the road -- that she insisted that I turn around.
........ just after we had exited our driveway.

Keith, forgive me, couldn't help it. PJT

Note: To be serious, the road exiting from Autopista Duarte in Bonao then climbing into the mountains towards Constanza is as Keith describes, is not for the faint of heart. It requires a confident and prudent driver to conduct on this road.

Keith, I regret do not have photo closeups of Constanza's streets. However, the photo's in Chiri's blog tell the story of the cleanliness of Constanza.

Regards,
PJT