internal flights

rainie

Sep 15, 2007
Hi
In my previous thread I mentioned that we would like do visit Ocean World, following this I have discovered that we are staying in the east (bavaro) and ocean world is in the north. How easy will it be to get an internal flight to the north and what is the likely cost.

Many thanks
Rainie

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Hi
In my previous thread I mentioned that we would like do visit Ocean World, following this I have discovered that we are staying in the east (bavaro) and ocean world is in the north. How easy will it be to get an internal flight to the north and what is the likely cost.

Many thanks
Rainie
Regular Flights
$149 US /person, each way, + 16% tax.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
the Tompson representatives in PC sell once or twice a week a flight excursion from Bavaro to Ocean world POP.
chexk their shedule/tourprogram at your hotel's representatives area, mostly located at the lobby area.
Mike

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
the Tompson representatives in PC sell once or twice a week a flight excursion from Bavaro to Ocean world POP.
chexk their shedule/tourprogram at your hotel's representatives area, mostly located at the lobby area.
Mike
You have any contact info or prices, Mike?

rainie

Sep 15, 2007
thanks for all your help. One last question do you think i would be bette then to wait until we arrive and book it through the hol rep rather than try and book myself with airport and ocean world
thanks
Rainie

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
thanks for all your help. One last question do you think i would be bette then to wait until we arrive and book it through the hol rep rather than try and book myself with airport and ocean world
thanks
Rainie
I would wait to see if Mike Fisher can get you some contact info, and go from there.
If not, then I would guess that it may be easier to find out what deals are available to visit Ocean World from PC, once you have arrived there.
Surely you are not the only ones interested in that tour.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
sorry for the delay,
been on the road during the afternoon, caribbean sunday in the sun.
here's the thompson webiste with excursions details, they fligh to Ocean World every saturday and sunday from punta cana.
have fun
Mike
Is that the invisible website, Mike? ;)\

Ha ha.. You fooled me.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
ha ha,
how you could answer that fast Rock??
i saw it right away and edited but you been faster.
it's visilble now, too many Presi lights, lol
Mike
Hey, that's a great deal for a 1 day trip, all the way to POP from PUJ, and the entrance to Ocean World.
How can you beat that?

PS: I have the ethernet wire plugged up my... Oh, never mind.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
really?
i think it's a bunch of money per person for one day, of course it is including transfers/airfare aso, sure not everybody's budget fitting that.
how much is a regular Ocean World entrance fee if passing by on own transportation?
Mike

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
really?
i think it's a bunch of money per person for one day, of course it is including transfers/airfare aso, sure not everybody's budget fitting that.
how much is a regular Ocean World entrance fee if passing by on own transportation?
Mike
Don't rightly know, but considering that the flight alone would be $179 US X 2 + 16% = $415 US/return trip.
Add in the transport to PUJ airport, then transport from POP to Ocean World, plus the entrance fee, it would cost way more than double, so I like the Thompson deal better.

rainie

Sep 15, 2007
Hey Guys,

Thankyou all very much for the information you have given me, I think I will take advise and wait until i arrive and book it with the thompsons rep. I am so excited now starting to ount down the weeks.
Rainie