Introduction, Interested in Moving to DR

Joah

Feb 15, 2004
Thebes said:
Yes it did. I though there was some confusion because Adrienb said 'your question' and it was my question. Just didn't want to be seen as rude :^)

Hi Thebes,

I'm Joah...the above message was for Adrienb so he would know that he was correct.

If you read under "Title:" you can see who is sending the message, and who you may want to respond to much easier.

You were not rude.

Regards,

Joah

backinthedr

Apr 10, 2004
You sound

Thebes said:
Thanks for the tip about the VoIP, I wouldn't have guessed that. Has anyone had trouble with DSL being cut off due to high bandwidth usage? My wife will be using it up to 20 hours a week and thats a lot of data. It will also be late at night mostly, so it might not be very noticed. Its worth it to us to get a business plan or bribe someone if needed.

About politics, yeah I think I'd be glad just not to have to think about it anymore. I just couldn't cope if everyone I met was a big fan of his and constantly praising him. Its sad because I love the US, but now I'm called 'anti-American' for speaking out for what I was raised to believe my country stood for.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Thebes[/QUOT

You sound really off the wall, and I think you are full of ****.............are we supposed to be drooling over your wife and her sexual con jobs ......get a life..and a real job...you make me sick................there is enough perversion in this country already......And.....I bet she couldnt light a match to the beautiful, inside and out, hooker or not Dominican females.............You sound like a pathetic opportunist pimp!!!!!!!!!!1111

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
There had to be one, didn't there?

Back to your question on cedulas, Thebes. No need to start the process until you get here. Many don't.....ever! I wouldn't advise that, but no need to rush.

Last edited:

Thebes

Jun 18, 2004
backinthedr said:
You sound really off the wall, and I think you are full of ****.............are we supposed to be drooling over your wife and her sexual con jobs ......get a life..and a real job...you make me sick................there is enough perversion in this country already......And.....I bet she couldnt light a match to the beautiful, inside and out, hooker or not Dominican females.............You sound like a pathetic opportunist pimp!!!!!!!!!!1111

If I sound a bit different, then maybe I am. That doesn't make me full of it. Because my wife makes good money, that doesn't make me a pimp. You have some real issues you need to learn to deal with.

Thebes

Jun 18, 2004
Lambada said:
Back to your question on cedulas, Thebes. No need to start the process until you get here. Many don't.....ever! I wouldn't advise that, but no need to rush.

I just want to know who to talk to and check with them for what I need to bring (birth certificates, letter from local police?) before I come down. I figure then I have the paperwork and can see an attorney before I head back and tie up looses once I am sure we're moving.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Wales said:
Rhetorical has an H in it.
Sorry. Hate abuse of English language. That's how we get our accent, same as green grass. We cut it and roll it for two hundred years.
p.s. I don't live in England right now but I still speak real English.

Good for you! I'm sure the members of this board will pay more attention to what you say, if you can combine "Real English" with a contribution to the board of "Real Value".

Thebes, this link should give you a list of paperwork and documents required to go through the residency process... http://www.drlawyer.com/txt/articlesimm.html

Last edited:

Wales

English Twit!
May 21, 2004
Relocating

Joah said:
Dear Adrienb,

You have no reason to be sorry! Your previous post contained the paragraph to which you were responding. It was posted by Wales. I believe he was replying to Chris.

If you look in the business forum, under "Solar cell business in the DR", you can read a post from Wales dated the 16th of June, which contains "three" spelling errors in the first line of the first paragraph.

...and that's that with that!

Regards,

Joah

"three spelling errors"......I do not think so. Where did you learn to spell?

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
Wales said:

You know whats funny about people who are concerned about spelling errors?

I can hire someone for minimum wage to fix spelling. How's that for an important skill?

If you want to post here, please contribute something of value.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Wales said:

Well, check this out... "I realise this is US$ but what do you get? For this money will my home be tatally independant of the government? If not I will not be interested. How much for total independence?
Wales"

So, tatally? What is tatally? Or is this a "Good English" word? Can we drop this now? Oh! btw, there are no edits on this "tatally" post, so going back and editing it will be quite silly.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Good idea to drop it now but....

....on the plus side it WAS functional. It stopped any more attacks on Thebes for his occupation. May I suggest we don't want any more of those, either?