Invasion of the Dominican Yorks......

P

pcsue

Azb You Are Hilarious

AZB--
Thanks for the post--made me laugh bunches. Hope to meet you some day, yet I feel I may already have . . . . . As for the D. Yorks defending the "patria" from the gringo invasion--leave it to those who have struggled on the island for years. Take your dominicanness and do something good for the country (and the U.S. for that matter) and I'll be convinced that you are half the "man" you think you are. All the decent hard working honest Dominicans wherever they live, have more trouble overcoming the bad rap you've given them than anything else. Yeah, we know where YOU live too!

AlaninDR

Mr. Chunky Skin
Dec 17, 2002
ZEUS said:
AZB, for a towelhead like you, I have these few words. WTF are you talking about. I'm a dominican york, as you and your band of brothers call us. Yes, dominican york, but dominican. This is OUR country and any of you that live here should appreciate our hospitality. Why don't you try Germany or any other European country for your next home?

Who the hell are you to tell us not to come to OUR country...

By the way, I know bookful about you, so be cool and be safe. :dead:
Wait a minute ZEUS. I'm Dominican and AZB is in Santiago with my invitation so he can stay. Yes, he's a little rough around the edges at times, but he's a masterpiece in progress.
AZB, can I borrow a wife for a few minutes?

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
Miguel the dom yorks in PA story is hillarious. I'm glad the neighborhood was able to kick em out in the end. Some kind of people just can't and will never adapt to new or different circumstances.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
True!!

Oche said:
Miguel the dom yorks in PA story is hillarious. I'm glad the neighborhood was able to kick em out in the end. Some kind of people just can't and will never adapt to new or different circumstances.

Some of these domi-yorks have a mentality that they think that they should be accepted anywhere. Some would even tell you "I pay my rent so I do what I want in my house" not knowing that there are laws for certain things.
Let them come to my neighbohood blasting their stupid bachatas at all hour of the day and let's see how fast we get rid of them again!!. There is a God and I don't think that He likes bachata, hehe.

Ps: AZBitch is 100% correct!!!!!!!.

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
miguel said:
Some of these domi-yorks have a mentality that they think that they should be accepted anywhere. Some would even tell you "I pay my rent so I do what I want in my house" not knowing that there are laws for certain things.
Let them come to my neighbohood blasting their stupid bachatas at all hour of the day and let's see how fast we get rid of them again!!. There is a God and I don't think that He likes bachata, hehe.

Ps: AZBitch is 100% correct!!!!!!!.

Yes I was talking to God yesterday and he confirmed that he does not like bachata at all, but prefers it to Reggueton if forced to listen to one or the other.

oacevedo

Mar 27, 2005
Love your comment but the girls are also at fault

These girls are either too desperate or too easy, want the easy way out. Dom Yorks get little play in NY and maybe that's why they make a yearly b-line to DR mo meet with Dominican girls. Is not the Airline's fault. Our dominican girls need to be taugh right and need to value sus hombres criollos. I did and even though I now live in NY, I encourage all my girlfriends back home to concentrate in the local men. Also the Dom Yorks need to stop buying attention from these girls instead of using them for cheap thrills.

AZB said:
Folks, we must take actions now before its too late. I have a feeling it might be too late and the irreparable damage might already has been done. It seems as if santiago and other nearby cities have been invaded by the dominican yorks who have made this massive assault to our beloved city by taking advantage of the low fairs offered by AA. jetblue and delta. They are coming here in alarming numbers and alienating our innocent barrio girls and carwash putas at an alarming rate. These guys have stormed our bars, discos and other places where they play musica tipica and have taken over all the girls. Each gangster looking dom-york( in huge shorts, baseball uniform shirt, heavy gold chain and an ear ring) has been seen with 5-6 barrio cuties at the same time. These guys are throwing money as if it were island play paper money. They come in sooped up SUV or pickup truck with 4 doors and huge speakers to play music for the whole barrio. They all talk in spanglish or ghetto english. All are young studs with ear rings and baseball caps. They all look like drug dealers (hiphop style). They grab girls in dozens and take them to places like ambis, Andy's ranch and carwashes to dance bachata or musica tipica. They drink beer and brugal as if they just came back from iraqi desert. Now the barrio girls are all spoiled by these gangsters. No single fake rubia wants to go out with a local. If you don't live outside of the country and if you don't throw money like paper, then you are history. Almost all cute girls know a dominican york who is available to take them out, even on monday nights.
Now with these crisis and ever declining value of pesos, we (the locals) can't compete with these hungry wolves from washington heights.
Some of them are seriously ugly yet they are seen with some of the hottest chicks in town.
I wish jetblue raise the prices as soon as possible to put an end to this non-sense. Its not easy when you have 20 plus hrs of blackout and now this stiff competition from the chopos from NY, we are in serious hell.
AZB