Inverters-Help

FM POWER

Sep 12, 2004
www.freddymultiservice.com
"garbage dominican design"

jcrue20 said:
this is what i got from paying 250,000RD for my inverter:

12 kw inversor, 24 batteries, breakers, and a dancing techinician with a platano brain that visit my house. its been awhile since i have my inversor from "Inversores TEC" and everyday i discover new problems. i was better off before with my "Trace Engineering" inversor with 4 batteries in 1.5 k.

to those who wants to have inversor, try to consider "Trace" and not a crappy, garbage dominican design like "TEC". Trace is much more expensive but its worth it, its well design and the inversor has system indicators.

it is true that there so many technicians that made a quick class of assemble an inverter which its very easy nowdays an selling inverters in the market, but that does not give you the rigth to say the all dominican desing are garbage.
there some companies that really built their inverter with good quality a good desings, I'm very sorry about your experince with "TEC", but thats not include all.
to your case i guess that it seem that if you used to have 1.5Kw rate consum and you change to 12kw you want to run all at the same time, and bing stuff I guess, I've seen TEC manufacture a I believe the 12 kw in theirs constrution it's to much more if it is at 24 Volt DC input, i don't really like inverter more than 5.5kw.
but if you want any advise call to freddy multiservice they don't just sell "garbage dominican design" they sell what ever you want (TRACE, TRIPPLITE, DIMENSION, HEART INTERFACE) etc and theirs exclusive brand JPS.
info@freddymultiservice.com

FM POWER

Sep 12, 2004
represents a companie

Island Treats said:
Ken,
Yes Freddy builds his own inverters. Though they are not a "Trace", the service he renders gives me that "Trace" confidence of owning his products. I have seen his buisiness grow from a little brown station wagon and one technician to a couple of mini vans and several technicians in a matter of 8 months. He is very service focused. :classic:
no island freddy does not built his inverters he just represents a companie that builts inverters in santo domingo for the north coast.