Is CBD Oil Legal in DR?

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I use that sometimes but I start at 1000. It works if you concentrate and not let your mind wander
Yep. If your mind wanders you have to go back to go and start again. There are times I have to start over 5-6 times.

Reactions: keepcoming

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Sleep, what is sleep?...lol. I have the same exact issue. I fall asleep but I wake up and can't sleep. Sometimes I can't even fall asleep. Mind racing with thoughts. I have taken Lemon Balm and also Passion Flower. I buy it in capsules, and it does seem to help.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Sleep, what is sleep?...lol. I have the same exact issue. I fall asleep but I wake up and can't sleep. Sometimes I can't even fall asleep. Mind racing with thoughts. I have taken Lemon Balm and also Passion Flower. I buy it in capsules, and it does seem to help.

What gets me is I have no problem going to sleep every night at all. My head hits the pillow - I'm gonzo. Waking up at 11-12 to tinkle is when I have problems.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Comes with age my friend..lol. As soon as I hit my 50's everything changed. Funny thing when I am at the in-laws in the campo I sleep better. But at home in Santo Domingo or USA different story. Have you ever had to tinkle keeping your eyes closed hoping you would stay asleep...lol.. Ok I know it's off-topic, but I am sure some of the DR1'ers have had this issue.

lasalsa

Apr 9, 2008
i would not pay any attention to the resplies that you get. Don't take the chance. It seems super minor but it's just not worth it to get in trouble for.
I'm hearing there are lots of Pharmacias that have some sort of CBD, but it's actually "Hemp Seed Oil" which they market as CBD. This is an apples to oranges comparison. CBD is truly from the Hemp Plant, but is extracted mainly from the Flower and the stalk. Hemp Seed oil is just that, Hemp seed oil. Please don't be fooled thinking you'll get any concentration of Cannabidiol (CBD). The true Hemp plant should contain high CBD, and no more than 0.03 % Delta-9 THC, which is the "illegal" area of the plant. Industry Standard: any plant above 0.03% Delta-9 THC is considered Marijuana and not Hemp. Rule of thumb, look for at least 15% CBD when you are looking for a decent dosage. How do I know? I've been farming Hemp Legally in the USA for 3 Years. Hope to eventually use my 100 acres in DR on a pilot project that is in the works.

Good luck!

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
Is CBD Oil Legal in DR? I wanted to order some online
big DONT DO IT !!! They don't f... around with this. Everything Canabis Related is ilegal in the DR. You can't even ship a Grinder with a forwarder. Why take the change and have this in your Record ? They can even deport you for this.

Reactions: CristoRey

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
big DONT DO IT !!! They don't f... around with this. Everything Canabis Related is ilegal in the DR. You can't even ship a Grinder with a forwarder. Why take the change and have this in your Record ? They can even deport you for this.
And yet they sell papers rollers filters etc at playero..