Is he a Sanky????

concerned1

Apr 17, 2010
I see, so maybe he came on another woman's visa...? :cheeky:

Anyway, it does not matter much.
Two adults met, married and now try to carry on...
Happened before.

donP

That I don't know.............what does it take to get a visitor visa to US?

concerned1

Apr 17, 2010
I actually feel bad for the Dominican guy hehehe, the lady was able to get a young stud 30 years younger than her and convinced him to marry her with a pre-nup. I think instead of being afraid of the family member you should be envy of her, because she for sure is having the time of her life.

What is/was in the so-called pre-nup is questionable and reason to believe that it was changed since her only child will no longer have anything to do with her..........so, in that case no reason to feel sorry for the Dominican guy as he knew before he came here that her child was butting heads with her and now he has won that battle...............also if something were to happen to her god forbid, that pre-nup may not mean too much-again-if there was one............having the time of her life? I hope so as if not the price may eventually be way too high!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
well then, I guess I have the answer to that ?.....................

For the average Dominican it's almost impossible to get a visitor visa to the US is what we are saying. Your friend could have millions in the bank but that wouldn't get him a visitor visa. He has to prove to US immigration that he has strong ties to his own country, money in the bank that didn't suddenly appear but was there for a long time, good job to return to etc.

A fianc?e visa is different but if he came to the US to visit a few times it wasn't because of what she has to offer as far as US Immigration is concerned.

sangria

Bronze
May 16, 2006
The fact that he was living on his own in another city with another Dominican free to come and go as he pleased and chose to transfer back to be closer to his wife is a good sign. If all he wanted was a visa to freedom he wouldn't have gone back.

MarkusL1

May 3, 2004
wonder, if that "30 year older then her young stud hubby" Lady knows that her life is being discussed on this forum.

I think that a lady, who marries a 30 year younger foreigner and is bright enough to arranges a pre-nup, is capable to manage her own life.
In my believe she doesn't need or would like the "advise" or "help" of Mrs Concerned1 in her love matters.

Let her enjoy her boy toy husband for however long it takes and leave that lady alone.

Princesa777

Apr 13, 2008
For the average Dominican it's almost impossible to get a visitor visa to the US is what we are saying. Your friend could have millions in the bank but that wouldn't get him a visitor visa. He has to prove to US immigration that he has strong ties to his own country, money in the bank that didn't suddenly appear but was there for a long time, good job to return to etc.

A fianc?e visa is different but if he came to the US to visit a few times it wasn't because of what she has to offer as far as US Immigration is concerned.

Different subject, but my husband got a US (tourist) visa without any problem, to actually make the appointment/apply was a big deal. But when he finally did make the trip to the embassy they gave him the visa within a day.
Second time he got a visa for 10 years...it was one of the most easy visas to get :S

I dont live in the US, maybe thats the difference??