Is this true about sunnie???

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Two things come to mind. 1-She claimed her Policeman boyfriend paid for all her dates with him. Anyone that lives here any length of time knows this is not possible. Of course it is possible for him to pay with one of her stolen Credit Cards.

2- After about 5 or 6 months here she was so fluent in Spanish that she could critique a film in Spanish with no sub tiltles. Yeah right!!!

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
Trina...I also would feel sorrow for anyone who would have to live that kind of life. And yes obviously she would be mentally ill. I can imagine what you are going through if you were a good friend to her. Just remember that you did nothing wrong and you are not a bad person for letting yourself get duped or in this case "duke"d. I wish you the best.

May 12, 2005
Does this mean she's an American sankiette?? Just goes to show how good some people are at conning others and convincing others they are someone they aren't. Identity theft is a serious crime and can ruin a person's credit for years while tyrying to clean up the mess. If all this is true then I have little sympathy for her and she got what she deserved.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
I guess not

JDJones said:
Gosh, does that mean she doesn't have a Masters Degree either??

but if I recall she held her own pretty well in some arguments on the board, so she may qualify as a "Master Debater".;)

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Maybe he is the new food critic ?the gullet?. He seems to get around a lot.

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
Frank the Tank said:
Does this mean she's an American sankiette?? Just goes to show how good some people are at conning others and convincing others they are someone they aren't. Identity theft is a serious crime and can ruin a person's credit for years while tyrying to clean up the mess. If all this is true then I have little sympathy for her and she got what she deserved.

i was going to say that.. in this case the dominican got playedddd.. not the other way around as it usually happens.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
JDJones said:
Gosh, does that mean she doesn't have a Masters Degree either??
She told me she had a BS in Cellular Molecular Biology. Obviously she was over-qualified.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
What makes you think the Dominican cop got played? Do you really think he was paying for anything??

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
the doms never got played, because they never had anything to lose in the first place. She was mixing in with trash and felt quite comfortable among them.
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Honestly!

AZB said:
Notice how so many women loved to believe her every tid bit and how most men simply dismissed her as coo coo? I hope these accusations are all untrue but it seems some pople really knew her well.
Her stories simply had too many holes and I was one of the many folks who had doubted her credibility. I had recently decided to leave her alone because I had heard she was pregnant. I simply couldn't bring myself to putting her in stressfull situations. I bet she laughed whenever she got a PM or an E mail from her admirers on Dr1.
AZB
I swear to God that I hope this is not true.

I honestly do because I would hate to be in all of those "adoring fans" shoes after they sent me so many stupid PM's (SOME very, very, very harsh I may add)telling me to leave her alone when I told her and inplied that she was not acting "well".

I really hope, for her sake, that this is not true.

I just can not believe that someone that is running from the law is going to be stupid enough to start a blog and post pictures of her on it. If she is guilty, then there have to be other things wrong with her. Perhaps a sickness.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Snuffy said:
Trina...I also would feel sorrow for anyone who would have to live that kind of life. And yes obviously she would be mentally ill. I can imagine what you are going through if you were a good friend to her. Just remember that you did nothing wrong and you are not a bad person for letting yourself get duped or in this case "duke"d. I wish you the best.

You are very sweet. I really hope that everyone could just sit back and ride out the storm. This board has a terrible stalker that I wouldn't put anything past, including fabricating comments and lies in the comments of a blog that they know no one has been updating - therefore, could not defend themselves. I would feel aboslutely awful if I thought terrible thoughts about Sunnie, only to find it's a malicious troublemaker who just wants to stir the sh!t. I think you all would, as well. I, for one, would like to wait and see if anyone sees her in POP - it's a small town, and if it's all a malicious lie, she's going to show up, and hopefully at that point, she can defend herself.

Of course, if it is true, regarding your comment, THE GAME, I stand by my original post in feeling sorry for her. No one knows what goes on in the mind of a mentally ill person. IF they are that far gone, they have no idea that they need help. In their mind, it's everyone else who's crazy. I have first-hand knowledge on the subject from someone who was too close to me, and believe me, it's not an easy life.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
According to the staff at Sams, Duarte was down at Sams last week, getting some food for Sunnie on Tuesday. He said she was leaving for US on Sunday as her father had an accident.
This is a couple of weeks, after she wrote about her fathers death in her blog.
Duarte was surprised according to Joanne, as she said she knew and read in her blog.
Who knows what the heck is going on, what is true and what is fake.
She seems mixed up, for sure, but let?s not judge her for identity theft because of an anonymous comment entry. Let?s see when/if there appeals any more substancial info, or if she maybe comment herself.

amy2761

Island Body
Mar 16, 2003
www.dr1.com
carina said:
He said she was leaving for US on Sunday as her father had an accident.
This is a couple of weeks, after she wrote about her fathers death in her blog.
Duarte was surprised according to Joanne.

Was reading the unfolding drama to a friend of mine ... his comment was,
"Had an accident after he died?! Maybe they dropped the coffin!!"

ROFLMAO
Amy:bunny:

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Although I have experienced that when something walks, acts and quacks like a duck, it's usually a duck, I don't know that anonymous blog posts are really irrefutable evidence of anything, even if the person in question HAS lied on resumes and even if their relatives DO sem to die (too) frequently.

I think I am going try and retain my obvectivity for just a little bit longer.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Maybe she's writing a book and included would be on how people can love you one minute and turn around and tar and feather you the next.

I think she had a biological father and a step father if that's all true.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
There's no doubt that someone could be setting her up, and I'm sure most of us are all still open to the idea that it may all be a nasty hoax.
This is why I am anxious to hear from those who knew her well and hung out with her.
Surely they would have an inkling of whether this is all true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.