IT’s A YEYO a PANICH ATTACK or EMOTIONAL OUTBURST ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rey

Jan 2, 2007
I was at a funeral of my next Door neighbor’s husband when the sister of the deceased all of the sudden approach the body and started jumping up and down and screaming out loud and laying on floor and speaking weird words and noises… when I asked the guy next to me sitting what was happening he said it was just a YEYO , I said YEYO ? What it’s a YEYO ? … he could NOT explain it he just said to me “ MIRA MIRA Ella Ella le dio un YEYO , eso es un YEYO “

In short : what it’s a YEYO ?

Scarface movie 1983 : I GOT THE YEYO ( meaning I got the coke ) … am assuming no relation here

• Haha
Reactions: Facepalm Supreme

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
Yeyo is a traditional and typical breakdown when someone dies, gets buried, an accident, a shock. They shout, hands in the air and could faint.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
A few weeks ago you were asking for advice on where to move to. And now you've moved in and formed such a strong friendship.witj your neighbors that they are asking you to come to a family funeral. That all happened quickly.
What can you say - "He's a people person."..... or a sock puppet

Reactions: NanSanPedro

Facepalm Supreme

Dec 29, 2022
Santo Domingo
I was at a funeral of my next Door neighbor’s husband when the sister of the deceased all of the sudden approach the body and started jumping up and down and screaming out loud and laying on floor and speaking weird words and noises… when I asked the guy next to me sitting what was happening he said it was just a YEYO , I said YEYO ? What it’s a YEYO ? … he could NOT explain it he just said to me “ MIRA MIRA Ella Ella le dio un YEYO , eso es un YEYO “

In short : what it’s a YEYO ?

Scarface movie 1983 : I GOT THE YEYO ( meaning I got the coke ) … am assuming no relation here

Reminds me of being a kid in a Pentecostal church where everyone was "catching the spirit of the holy ghost" and proceeded to start dancing and shaking in order to be a part of the group and to get attention - read: have people look at and focus on them.

Apparently that is what a yeyo is.

Reactions: rey and NanSanPedro
Status
Not open for further replies.