It is with a heavy heart

Freemo

May 26, 2003
I gush

What a really nice post :) Paul. Your family deserves to be happy. Best of luck to all of you.

I tend to gush, truth be told. I sit and read the posts every day and think, Oh I could chip in here or there but rarely do. Possibly I'm a bit shy, but once I get going I probably send a few readers (listeners) to sleep ;)

But yes, you're right, my family does deserve to be happy because they are good people and have lived a pretty stressed life for the last 2 years.

Freemo

May 26, 2003
Yes until then

Hey Freemo, we'll be waiting for you!! Until we meet again......

You know what JD I never met up with anyone while I was visiting, I just didn't have the time, the 2 week slots were busy times.

I often thought, at least I could pop in to see Robert and introduce myself as he works in Santo Domingo, but I never got around to it.

I will address this issue next time I am over, unless all you people are experts in pretending to be nice I am missing out on meeting some people well worth meeting.

Freemo

May 26, 2003
Thankyou

Life is always changing, so change is a constant. Your situation may change and you may come back sooner than you think. However if you don't, worry not the DR will be here ready and waiting for you to embrace her once again. You have gained much more appreciation for you kids and wife, so you will be involved now full throttle catching up on the time you feel you have lost. Your children are Dominican and they can come back in the future and re-connect with Quisqeya in the future, we Dominicans do that we just can't stay away from this piece of land. Be well and may you be blessed.

Thanks Lando

I have indeed learned to be much more appreciative of my wife and children. Of my wife in particular. Your children tend to get appreciation automatically as you feel blessed to have them in the first place, but I was like many a husband I guess who let my wife get on with juggling the kids, the accounts providing me with me needs and everything else with far too little help or consideration from me.

Freemo

May 26, 2003
Thankyou

Wish you all the luck back in England, and hope to meet you when you return here...

The economic crisis is hitting everybody, one way or another...

I've had so many good luck wishes I will probably win the lottery this week LOL

Hey, I already have haven't I ?

A big get together sounds great, I'm sure a load of the guys based in the DR make the effort to attend such functions. I'll be looking to tag along at the next opportunity.