Italian Found Dead in GH

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Apparently a Italian man was found in the back seat of a very light green Suzuki Gran Vitari. He was beaten to death, and left in the back seat of the car. The car was abandoned on the main highway just before the cemetary in GH.
No name has been released yet. So if anyone is looking for a missing man, you may want to look here.

Please lets not start speculating on why, I just wanted to report what and will update when I have more news.

Last edited by a moderator:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Very sad. If they know he was Italian the must have his ID, so hopefully they will notify next of kin very soon.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Online reports indicate the deceased is Francesco Ceron, an Italian.
Images of his cedula and driver's license are shown, along with some gruesome images.
One article notes that all that was known at the time of the report was that he'd gone out to buy a shirt.

Drivers license indicates residence was Villa Caribik in La Mulata.

Warning: Disturbing images
GASPARENSE.COM EL PERIODICO DIGITAL DE GASPAR HERNANDEZ: APARECE UNA PERSONA MUERTA DENTRO DE UNA YIPETA ESTCIONADA FRENTE A LA OFICINA DEL CABLE DE GASPAR HERNANDEZ

GASPARENSE.COM EL PERIODICO DIGITAL DE GASPAR HERNANDEZ: FOTOS IMPRESIONANTES, DEL HOMBRE ENCONTRADO MUERTO EN UNA JEEPETA EN GASPAR HERNANDEZ,

Last edited:

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Online reports indicate the deceased is Francesco Ceron, an Italian.
Images of his cedula and driver's license are shown, along with some gruesome images.
One article notes that all that was known at the time of the report was that he'd gone out to buy a shirt.

Warning: Disturbing images
GASPARENSE.COM EL PERIODICO DIGITAL DE GASPAR HERNANDEZ: APARECE UNA PERSONA MUERTA DENTRO DE UNA YIPETA ESTCIONADA FRENTE A LA OFICINA DEL CABLE DE GASPAR HERNANDEZ

GASPARENSE.COM EL PERIODICO DIGITAL DE GASPAR HERNANDEZ: FOTOS IMPRESIONANTES, DEL HOMBRE ENCONTRADO MUERTO EN UNA JEEPETA EN GASPAR HERNANDEZ,

Hey thanks CFA, I was there before the police got there, and looked in the windshield and saw the body in the back seat, and my wife later told me that he was Canadian......Italian, Canadian, they all look white to Dominicans

Wow was he ever beaten though

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Can a Mod change the title of the thread to Italian instead of Canadian

done

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Yes Gaspar Hernandez--- a pretty sleepy place by most accounts......

Altho wasn't a French-Cdn lady killed there - after an argument with a worker?

MpJuly

Apr 30, 2009
RIP

apparently this person has already had problems in the past...

"Six unknown assailants broke into the home of an Italian couple living in Villa Caribe, La Mulatta 1 in Sosua. Saisa Osman and Francesco Cer?n were tied up and robbed of a computer, video camera, camera, 2 DVDs, a Suzuki jeep, jewellery and RD$6000 and 400 Euros in cash."

Last edited:
Hmm , what a nice area I live in. I live about 5 min from GH and go to Sabaneta or Cabarete, not a fan of GH, just a gut thing.
I better start saying I'm American. (Never thought I 'd say that to stay safe)
That Maple Leaf on my hand i better cover up with An American Flag!

Seriously though, those pics are horrific. RIP. What a horrible way to go he was really beaten.
I wish his family much peace and healing.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
It doesn't look like he just went out to buy a shirt. He was found in the back seat( he was not driving the car). Looks more like he was beaten and stabbed (you can see the wound on the upper right side of his chest) some place else and someone drove the jeep to that particular area. That's just horrible what was done to him, I hope they catch those responsible for such a heinous crime.

May 12, 2005
That's a terrible way to go. Definitely more to the story. Based on the level of violence, it was a crime of passion. The perp and the victim had some sort of relationship. Not a random attack.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Was he a victim - or was this revenge of some sort ?

Somebody selects the guy out of the blue and beats him to death ??

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
Italian not Canadian

Yes it was an Italian they found from Sosua, Apparently he was Let in the back of his Jeepeta Over Night in Front of Atlantic Cable here in Gaspar Hernandez. I Live in GH . Its been the talk of the town all morning. If your Stomach can Handle it, more here on the local GH news WEbsite. . GASPARENSE.COM EL PERIODICO DIGITAL DE GASPAR HERNANDEZ: APARECE UNA PERSONA MUERTA DENTRO DE UNA YIPETA ESTCIONADA FRENTE A LA OFICINA DEL CABLE DE GASPAR HERNANDEZ

They have arrested a Dominican for the deed. He was in One of the stores here with blood soaked clothes buying a change of clothes . WHich is how they have "deducted" that he must be the one.

Regarding this Post Altho wasn't a French-Cdn lady killed there - after an argument with a worker?
That happened in Sabaneta de Yasica /Veragua. Not here Thats Betwwen Here and Cabarete.

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
Was he a victim - or was this revenge of some sort ?

Somebody selects the guy out of the blue and beats him to death ??

Nope, seems like somebody wanted him to die..

Crime of passion.. Must have been with a guy cause I dont think a woman can beat you up like that..

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
They have arrested a Dominican for the deed. He was in One of the stores here with blood soaked clothes buying a change of clothes . WHich is how they have "deducted" that he must be the one.

He deserves life just for being such a dumb sh1t, another for the murder!