Items stolen at POP airport

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
i travel with a violin that cost more than a car.......once it was opened leaving SDQ, inspector was rather quite pleasant, very civil, professional, took one look, got scared, sent me on my way promptly...................once, leaving JFK, fat pig rude NY ghetto trash post 911 hire anybody not good enough to do fries almost broke it because she tried to open the case upside down even after i was standing there telling her how to do it correctly.........did i say she was fat and rude?.........................

jlw919

Sep 18, 2003
I have been through SDQ, POP, STI numerous times a year since 1985. Always bring in the max and leave with empty suitcases. I have never lost a single item. Only had to pay extra twice, for a flat panel TV and once for a printer. Maybe just lucky but STI and American AL is especially a breeze both in and out.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
when i was waiting for my friend at POP airport two weeks ago i saw everyone was checked on a way out, including checking luggage. never seen it before.

on a way to DR no one ever wants to take anything away from me. i look like a zombie and probably smell of vomit (motion sickness).

at all check-ins i smile like a mad woman; my rings set off alarms from time to time but there is little those guys have not seen and they just wave at me to go through....

i only got ever checked once, flying from tel aviv. they opened all my cosmetics and even dug in my dirty underwear. nothing got lost, however, except for the whole bloody luggage in transit in milan, but i got it back eventually....