Its almost time!!

Isaac Green

Jan 28, 2002
Strong minded woman?

Of course I prefer strong minded women I think that I have mentioned this a few times on the board,
people think that because I seek a mujer del campo
that I am talking about a shy mousey woman oh no
nothing could be farther from the truth.
A strong outspoken woman is a good compliment to a
strong man.

Mar 21, 2002
Happy wedding day

May you have a very long and joyous life. It's nice to hear that in this day and age there are still some people who behave contrary to Golo.

Make a funny face for the occassion

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
remykiss.gif
Thank you for your well wishes O&C here is something that might come from the honeymoon.
ylinfant.gif

Jim Hinsch you are my kinda man!
biggthumpup.gif

Isaac I dont think you know what you want
vogel.gif

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
My wedding

It was in Los Jaliscos, which is part of Sosua. We got married by an abogado (??? my spelling mind just left me) who couldn't pronounce my name. Every time he had to say "Trina" he looked at me and waited until I said my name myself. The wedding party cracked up every time that happened. It was also kind of stressful, since at that time my Spanish vocabulary was very limited...I wasn't sure why he was looking at me!

The next thing that happened was that our beautiful, 3-tier cake fell over from the heat. Angel's family fixed it as best as they could, but could only make 2 tiers out of it. So we have some pics with a beautiful 3-tier cake, and some with a not-so-beautiful 2-tier cake.

Of course, things happen in threes, so the power went out in the middle of the dance...3 times! But a neighbor ran and got their battery and we could dance once again. After the booze ran out, we all went to a carnival happening in Sosua and then to my Auntie's place. All in all, it was the best day of my life.

Best of luck...May your wedding day be less eventful than mine!

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
Thankyou for your wishes Pepe!

Trina, the cake thing would have sent me over the edge more than any thing else! I have been talking to some people (older) and the tell me the bigger the probelms the better the marriage. Who would have thought?

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Congratulations!!

Wish you the best. Please also look your best. Ponte bien coquetica para que tu maridito se ponga caliente en tu luna de miel. Take some "el chinito" just in case.

Let me tell you about my weddings:

First one: I married a Dominican girl from La Vega. Gorgeous little thing. I was in New York and my wedding was at St. Patricks. I got so nervous I almost got cold feet. I was always afraid to get married.But her mother caught us doing hanky panky, so I had to put up. I attended all the pre-nupcial orientations, yet I could not cope with the fact. My brother in law caught up with me in the Triborough Bridge and brought me by force. He was 100 lbs. heavier than me. When it was all over,I lived happily ever-after for quite a few years. She left me for infidelity. Too bad,I loved her.

Second wife: Married this Dominican blonde. 6ft tall.130lbs. of muscle and Golds Gym trim. We celebrated at Remo's. My family went there very hungry because it appeared they ate the whole cake. And it was huge. I also had to order extra food. But Remo's has a 5% excess just in case. My bride got out of the car and walked towards me, but I didn't recognize her at all. Her make-up artist, a faggot, did such a weird job on her she looked like somebody else. To this date, it looks as if I married a stranger. I lived with this girl for 4 years, then decided to marry her and the marriage only lasted 6 months. Figure that one out!!!

Third:Still waiting for the 3rd. lucky one.

TW

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
Golo after your stories I feel confident about my marriage!
eek2.gif

And believe me I will be the cinderella of the ball, as soon as I get pictures I will post them! I have pictures now of my dress but noone can see them (not even my mother has seen my dress, I went all by my self to get it) it is very bad luck!
dance.gif

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
I have taken off tihs past week to do all the wedding biz! I have been on the telephone,in the car or at the store this whole week!
Today I am just loungin untill 3, and then I'm off, and I wont stop untill the honeymoon.

I wonder if any other girls have this problem, my fiance has left everything up to me, he uses the excuse that since I want it done right I had better do it my self.

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
The voice of experience...

Get used to *that*. Sigh.

I'm glad you're having a relaxing day - everthing must be done already and now you just have to wait...How are your noives?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Darling Jessica

In 24 hours you will be married to your love. You will be forming a family and you will have a lovely ceremony and honeymoon.

Nothing will go wrong. There will be laughter and joy.

All the very best.....

HB

LOPTKA

Feb 12, 2002
TODAY!!!

Today is the big day, congratulations to you and your family.Make sure you tell us all about it!

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!! It was a sucess! We are now husband and wife!

First off let me just say that I hope that this will be my last wedding! Oh my god saturday was so busy, I had about 15 mins to get dressed and to get my daughter dressed oh and my little girl was so beautiful, i cried when she was a dressed up in her littleflower girl dress! My husband (WOW I still cant believe it, it's so weird to say) looked very nice and very nervous he couldnt wait untill we finished the vows. And there was so much food and alchol ya know whats a wedding without someone getting drunk (my father and brother in law).

The only problems......My brother found a hair in side his piece of cake,YUCK! And my sister didnt show up because she was so jealous that for that one day I would have all the attention thatshe didnt come, but her lose right!

For the honeymoon we went to this breathtaking hoteljust for sat night so we can save up $$$$ to go to dr on a real honey moon with sandra(my baby).

I would like to thank every one so much for all the wishes!MUAH!

PS I am gong to post pics asap!

jessica__78

Apr 3, 2002
Also I forgot to mention that about a week before the wedding my father had broken my lip open (I asked him to throw me a wrench and he sure did) so when you see the pics it is on the right side of my face not too bad the stiches healed very fast!