I've never seen a first lady like Raquel

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
She looks prettier in person. One of those people with what appears to have flawless skin, almost porcelain like. lol

Reactions: AlaPlaya

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
She is very beautiful.

What is she actually doing to fix public education besides make gimmicky promotional videos of herself kissing kids?

And to ensure funds actually reach the children and not end up in pockets along the way?

Reactions: Lucifer

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
She is very beautiful.

What is she actually doing to fix public education besides make gimmicky promotional videos of herself kissing kids?

And to ensure funds actually reach the children and not end up in pockets along the way?
Sorry, I didn't realize that was one of her responsibilities as First Lady.

I was making the point that previous First Lady's barely left their homes during their husbands presidencies, while Raquel is out and about on a daily basis.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
She is very beautiful.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I guess. She seems to be full of energy.

Reactions: Auryn

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Class Lady, Like her husband as well!

Another thing is I have never seen her where she didn't look happy or delighted. Following her on twitter really is a treat.

Reactions: Big

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012

I was making the point that previous First Lady's barely left their presidencies, while Raquel is out and about on a daily basis.
Maybe not in her job description. Given her reach and influence, it seems very sad to me that isn’t taken advantage of to make real improvements. Especially here. Especially considering public education here.

I think my generation views the role of the First Lady differently.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

I was making the point that previous First Lady's barely left their homes during their husbands presidencies, while Raquel is out and about on a daily basis.
Really, Margarita Cedeno was very active as first lady.

Reactions: JD Jones