Jake Kheel (Vice President of Puntacana Group Foundation)

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Are you full blooded dominican
and very veeery old, obviously, as the Rainieris are around since over 50 years already, after they killed the real owners of the land they call todays theirs.
It does not matter when the first road been built etc etc, I dont like the hype about people who got wealthy because they cold blooded killed others who owned what the new ones wanted to have.

Reactions: Auryn

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Oldest than dirt: When God invented winter, I was already selling Chinese replica mink coats on the corner of Duarte and París.

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
anyways, in a country with such great meats and veggies, why would somebody eat at a Burger King or Wendy's or Pizza Hut or alikes? lol.
Kids they see the commercial's on tv....I think the meats are horrible here anyway just my opinion and we all know what opinions are like

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
and very veeery old, obviously, as the Rainieris are around since over 50 years already, after they killed the real owners of the land they call todays theirs.
It does not matter when the first road been built etc etc, I dont like the hype about people who got wealthy because they cold blooded killed others who owned what the new ones wanted to have.
Definitely since it isn't as if their was an abundance of land available. Did they know why they bought the land since developing a hotel and tourism arrived much later? Anything special of the land where Puntacana is now vs the land further south or north from there? How did the Barceló Hotel bought their land? Meliá? Catalonia? Riu? Iberostar? Cap Cana land wasn't bought until the 2000's and that's a lot of land with the best beach in the entire coast (before the sargazo began it was better.)

Reactions: AlaPlaya