JD JONES Question regarding protocols

Status
Not open for further replies.

rey

Jan 2, 2007
MR , moderator JD JONES moderator @ Santo domingo threads .

May I ask what was the justification of you closing my thread “BARBER SHOPS IN SANTO DOMINGO MALLS” ?

I ask this question cause I found it highly suspicious that I have had several different of opinions in the past with you (RESPECTFULLY DIFFERENT OF OPINIONS) and some disagreements (respectfully disagreements) not to mention the fact that you have unjustified have send me on vacation all cause I disagree with your opinions …. So in this situation that you have closed my thread which is about SANTO DOMINGO , is relating to topic that has NO prior history of ever being ask , the thread is NOT offensive to any race , religious , gender or “self identify” , or color …. Why do you closed my thread ? OF COURSE if that is something “we” are allow to ask on YOUR forum sir …, IF question are not permitted or your authority is NOT to be question than disregard SIR …

Much respectfully

Ray
DR1 member for 15 years

rey

Jan 2, 2007
According to World Wide Web and public opinion and FCC , a forum is as follow :

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations ask questions , have different of opinions , and raised ideas or concerns in the form of posted messages.They differ from chat rooms in that messages are often longer than one line of text, and are at least temporarily archived.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
MR , moderator JD JONES moderator @ Santo domingo threads .

May I ask what was the justification of you closing my thread “BARBER SHOPS IN SANTO DOMINGO MALLS” ?

I ask this question cause I found it highly suspicious that I have had several different of opinions in the past with you (RESPECTFULLY DIFFERENT OF OPINIONS) and some disagreements (respectfully disagreements) not to mention the fact that you have unjustified have send me on vacation all cause I disagree with your opinions …. So in this situation that you have closed my thread which is about SANTO DOMINGO , is relating to topic that has NO prior history of ever being ask , the thread is NOT offensive to any race , religious , gender or “self identify” , or color …. Why do you closed my thread ? OF COURSE if that is something “we” are allow to ask on YOUR forum sir …, IF question are not permitted or your authority is NOT to be question than disregard SIR …

Much respectfully

Ray
DR1 member for 15 years
If you want a list of barber shops in Santo Domingo, use Google. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.