jetBlue Adding New Routes and Upgrades

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
Starting on October 28, 2024, jetBlue will offer new flights between San Juan and Santaigo to compete with Frontier for the same route.

in 2025, jetBlue will offer Mint seats from Boston to Santo Domingo because they will offer Mint seats from JFK to San Juan starting on July 22, 2024.

In early 2025, jetBlue will return FLL-POP (More details will be available this fall)

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
This would be good news but Jet Blue is cutting routes and losing gates all across the US.
It's questionable they will survive 2 more years. So 2025 is a pipe dream

MiamiDRGuy

Bronze
May 19, 2013
This would be good news but Jet Blue is cutting routes and losing gates all across the US.
They had to make the cuts after the fail takeover Spirit airlines so that is the reason and also I have stocks with them and I got their newsletter from the stockholder meeting and it states the new changes for next 5 years

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
They had to make the cuts after the fail takeover Spirit airlines so that is the reason and also I have stocks with them and I got their newsletter from the stockholder meeting and it states the new changes for next 5 years
Sorry for your stock holding. I owned it until mid 2022. Now that it has lost 19% just in the past year I am glad I got out.
I gave up on Airline stocks and I only made a little on Alaska Airlines, mainly through dividends.
Jet Blue is darn lucky the Spirit take over was blocked or they would have far higher losses to report going forward.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Do you have the two year plan of BOA's demise tied together with your prediction of Jet blues's?? Have you shorted both stocks in anticipation of making your money back??

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Do you have the two year plan of BOA's demise tied together with your prediction of Jet blues's?? Have you shorted both stocks in anticipation of making your money back??
I don't short stocks as I don't trade options. But I have moved more than $400K out of BofA. So I have taken action on my beliefs.
Check out BofA's recent ratings on Trust Pilot and you will see thousands of bad experiences.

Reactions: irishpaddy

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Only the OP is DR related.

IMG_0640.jpeg

irishpaddy

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
I don't short stocks as I don't trade options. But I have moved more than $400K out of BofA. So I have taken action on my beliefs.
Check out BofA's recent ratings on Trust Pilot and you will see thousands of bad experiences.
surely that should read....100s of thousands

Reactions: chico bill