Juan Luis Gerra in Concert

Julie

Jun 4, 2002
Hello to all!

I'm a huge fan of Latin singer and DR native sensation, Juan Luis Gerra. I read from the latest Dominican Republic newsletter that I have subscribed to that he is now touring in the US (Miami, Orlando, Chicago, Atlantic City and Los Angeles) and that he would conclude his tour in Santo Domingo. I found tickets for his Miami concert (June 23rd) at www.ticketmaster.com but I cannot find the dates to the other sites or if Ticket Master will be selling them. I'm hoping someone out there can help me find some information. I would be prepared to travel to Santo Domingo to see him however don't know where to start looking for tickets for this concert and when he will be there. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide. Cheers!

:cool:

Montessorian

Apr 1, 2002
www.patriaquerida.homestead.com
there are ticket agencys in the DR.

Perhaps you should contact a ticket agency in the DR. I know there are some on the internet, I will email you with the info.

I am going to the concert here in Miami, I can't wait! I have always wanted to see Guerra in the DR, but Miami will have to do for now.

Good Luck!

I am sure some of the other DR posters will be able to help you more than I.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
my first time

I've always wanted to see JLG in concert and now I get to see him on the 22nd in NYC. Marco Antonio Solis is also performing that night so it should be a great concert...at US $75 a ticket it better good!