Just Came from boca chica last week

pdubbb1

Jun 28, 2004
I just came from boca chica last week and I had a blast. I went alone just to get away from my girlfriend because she was getting on my nerves. I stayed at the el candil. It is a nice place to stay and they have no problem with the locals coming in. And at 40 a night, it was cheap. Not even an hour off the plane and I meet this hot dominican chic. If you look in the media gallery, I am on the first row of the first page in the red top. Oh and that is the first chic I meet. I am also on the atv at night and the chic in the bikini and hat is also one of the chics I met. To make a long story short, I was in heaven. If you are single and want to <%#$?/> 24/7, go to dr. If you want to see the nc-17 pics, leave me a message with your email, and I will send them. Also if you just want to ask a question, you can do that too.

pat

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
k1w1 said:
"Not even an hour off the plane and I meet this hot dominican chic"

... having perused (sp) this site & accompanying photos for a while I'm still waiting to see 'hot'. I've read AZB's comparisons to "Amelia Vega" (sp) but have yet to see anything approaching hot!! guess it's 'beauty in the eye of the beholder' blah blah crap. Glad to hear you had such a great time.
I think other 'members' have let casual liasions cloud there recognition of true beauty!! (they all look like sure 'sankie' candidates to me!)
A purely superficial observation I realise but just calling it as I see it.
'there's no accounting for taste"

Hot is relative to what one is accustomed to getting.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Look at it this way!!

When you are used to getting "apples" and all of a sudden you get a "cherry", all of a sudden you think that the "cherry" is the best thing that you have ever had not knowing that there are many "fruits" that are much better than "cherries". Get it??.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
miguel said:
When you are used to getting "apples" and all of a sudden you get a "cherry", all of a sudden you think that the "cherry" is the best thing that you have ever had not knowing that there are many "fruits" that are much better than "cherries". Get it??.

Miguel " El Illustrador"

good way to put it bud

Oche

Jan 6, 2004
Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in boca chica, pdubbb1. Your report reminds of two gentlemen from NYC i met in december in Pto Plata whom had the chance of getting there by themselves but realized afterwards the mistake of travelling with their girlfriends to an exotic destination filled with exotic women.

Voyager

Mar 1, 2004
Actually a bit sad, the whole thing, isn't it?

I am sure pdubbb1 had a great time and I am sure there are many like him.

And I am sure the "hot Dominican chick" went along with him for his qualities as a human being and decency as a man... It could never have been for him being gringo and therefore a walking bank? Or what?

Please forgive me for moralizing but prostitution is a sad thing, isn't it?

At least I think so! That is my opinion.

rmary

Oct 4, 2003
Just curious

but what was your "girlfriend" doing while you were in Boca Chica?

Rose

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
You'll Be Back!

Since, now you got bit by the Dominican Bug, you will be back as soon as you can. They all come back! FUN IN THE SUN!! hahahaa

ps. GO NORTH!!! :laugh: