Just can't have fun on DR1 anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Re: ClippedWing

Larry (ILoveDR) said:
I just told you I think your insults are funny. I did not exclude myself as a subject so dont put words in my mouth. I liken you to that guy "comical Ali" Now HE was funny...so are you. So please keep posting.
Larry

Comical Ali? Isn't that that Iraqi weirdo who said there was no war going on as Bombs went off behind him? Okay... is that an insult?...LOL Good one. He was pathetically funny.

Do you ever watch Snoop Dog on the Doggy Fizzle Show on MTV... Now that's some funny stuff.. talk about busting a gut laughing....I thought I was going to suffocate I was laughing so hard last week. Check out his show for some quick, easily obtained laughs.

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
I'm hoping it'll be something good so you simpletons can live vicariously through my exciting life since my posts seem to be the only way you all can orgasm...

How didja find out?????????????????????????????????????????????????

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
I'LL CHECK THE SHOW OUT FOR SHIZZLE MAH NIZZLE

IT'S ALL DOWN HILL FROM HERE

WHO'S SAYS THERE'S NO MORE FUN HERE!?!

;)

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Re: The inmates are escaping

MaryS said:
Quick Rob, get out the Haldol and Thorazine.

Damn! I knew I knew you from somewhere! You're that Nurse Mary from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", right? The same one who likes a rigged game, right? Damn! I knew I knew you. I never forget a pixel.

-Indie
Heeeee heeeee heeeee. I kill myself.

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
Need a sedative?

Damn! I knew I knew you from somewhere! You're that Nurse Mary from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest", right? The same one who likes a rigged game, right? Damn! I knew I knew you. I never forget a pixel.

Your fevered mind has me mixed up with someone else. I'm Annie...shall I put you out of your "Misery"?

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Re: Need a sedative?

MaryS said:

Your fevered mind has me mixed up with someone else. I'm Annie...shall I put you out of your "Misery"?

Now you're scaring me, Mary..........that was a sick movie, loved it but haven't seen it in years

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
Re: Re: Need a sedative?

Jon S. said:
Now you're scaring me, Mary..........that was a sick movie, loved it but haven't seen it in years

LOL, (very wicked grin)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
ClippedWing said:
Please... Rob gives me plenty of attention... Is that jealousy I detect in your post? Are you jealous of the attention Rob gives me? Pull your panties out your arse... There's enough Rob to go around.
My panties aren't in my arse. I aint wearing any. Put me on the list of people that want to live vicariously through you along with the rest of the simpletons who haven't had an orgasm!

What do they call the female version of the Male Slut? Oh yeah, Slut...

Smooches

ClippedWing

Jan 12, 2002
Escott said:

What do they call the female version of the Male Slut? Oh yeah, Slut...

Wow.. are you calling me a slut? Classy. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel to hurl insults.

bochinche

Bronze
Jun 19, 2003
...gordon bennett!

...it's friday night. the week-end has started.
don't you people have anything better to do?

(i do. - i just don't have any money to do it!).

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
A highly entertaining thread

As read by meself, I enjoyed all the twists and turns it has taken..

Ah Rob, me mate, gonna get me a few bottles o'p!ss and a few steakes for the baarbie...

See you on the 18th mate!!

Censor? HAH!!

HB

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
Re: Need a sedative?

Can you tell? Yes, I need a sedative, Nurse Ratched. And bring it to me with a bottle of cultured and eloquent Annie's favorite drink, Dom Perignon. Please.

-Indie
Heeeee heeeee heeeee. Even when I'm crazy, I'm polite!

Last edited:

FRANKY R

Jul 11, 2003
oh God ! please , stop the whining. whoever said that this looks as if we were in kindergarden was right.

" can we all just get along? "

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
and the winner is....

GabyCruz!!!

now here is the loveliest airhead on the board
and I like to meet her someday.
pleeez keep posting even if you are a s-puppet. x.

G

GabyCruz

This reply is for FRanky R or Xman

I allready sent you a privated email, however I wanted to posted in here were everyone can see because I am not going to let you have the last laugh on my account. I want you to explain publicly why you consider me an airhead? Dont I have the right to hope fight and wish for a better political sistem for my country man? I think life is too short to be wasted , posting messages about crazie nurses in old movies and all the other Bs that people write in this board. I like serious issues with substance about things and matters that would make us all grow. Trivial issues are ok in the clown bin however there many hungry children and too many unemplyed man in Dr for me to be talking about follishness. I think even a Peabrain like you can understand that.:mad:

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
It's almost time!

Man man man,

I think Robert needs to find a way to give the new wanna be DR1'ners an enterance exam, guide lines, and above all an attitude test.

Boy so many come in with so little and then fade away.

Do people really think they will change the DR1 system by making strong remarks.

Hey there are people here who have been around for ages and there is a certain way this site functions.

This one is for the oldies here......viva los oldies!!!

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Re: This reply is for FRanky R or Xman

GabyCruz said:
I like serious issues with substance about things and matters that would make us all grow.

:confused:

Serious issues? With substance? And so ... you're ... here ... why? I am tired and just getting over a bug but what's the connection between serious issues with substance and DR1? :: smile ::

I take my politics very seriously. It is important. But you need to lighten it up or it'll eat you alive. Besides, it's always easier to convince folks of your position with a little humor. Comedians make better politicians than martyrs.

Believe me, been-there-done-that.

G

GabyCruz

I agree with you however

I agree with you however, What is the definition of an "airhead or a puppet?" I dont consider myself any of those.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.