Just some pics. Yes it took me 5 days to figure how to load lol

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Yip, and never will, I do not trust people, I wouldn't even open a Facebook. The Internet is dangerous place to trust people. The few that know me in person is sufficient.

I concur.
It just goes to show that a person can't be all wrong all the time. ;)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
That's "BillyRay"!
After that picture, he removed his "Toupee"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
When we had our "Lunch Date" for DR1ers at IKEA, I thought that we would just "Find" each other.
"Not"!
I went up to anyone who "looked" like a foreigner.
Turns out that a lot of white, rich, Dominicans actually look like "US"!
"Jacichan" was a real surprise!
YOU should have been there "DOG"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
CCC, we were up in the Cibao for a couple of days, in the middle of nowhere in a small mountain town near where my suegro was born, and it was amazing how European most of the Dominicans looked. Living at the coast as I do, where the Dominicans and Haitians are the same color, it was a bit of culture shock to see so many of them. Felt like I actually blended in a bit.

Not much. But a bit.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Hah.....BILLYRAY you sure hit the trifecta.
Guns, girls and cock fighting. There is a little something there for almost everyone to disagree with.
For some reason I get the feeling that you didn't know what you were getting yourself into.
Anyway,
Your dog looks adorable...
Have you any pictures of him all dried up and fluffy that you could post?
LOL....
Everybody loves a guy that has a cute dog. :classic:

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
CCC, we were up in the Cibao for a couple of days, in the middle of nowhere in a small mountain town near where my suegro was born, and it was amazing how European most of the Dominicans looked. Living at the coast as I do, where the Dominicans and Haitians are the same color, it was a bit of culture shock to see so many of them. Felt like I actually blended in a bit.

Not much. But a bit.

That's where the spaniards and italians settled on the island, mostly in the Cibao region.My paternal side of the family are descendants from both.

Dec 26, 2011
Hah.....BILLYRAY you sure hit the trifecta.
Guns, girls and cock fighting. There is a little something there for almost everyone to disagree with.
For some reason I get the feeling that you didn't know what you were getting yourself into.
Anyway,
Your dog looks adorable...
Have you any pictures of him all dried up and fluffy that you could post?
LOL....
Everybody loves a guy that has a cute dog. :classic:

He has one of his mujer hugging the dog on a bed in his photos. It's a cute picture.