Kidnapping and selling children for body parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gringo Starr

*** I love DR1! ***
Aug 11, 2014
The story is total bullsh1t just because of the fact that there is absolutely no point to steal somebody's eyes. The only part of the eye that can be transplanted is cornea. But there are many cornea transplant surgeries here in DR and you don't need to steal somebody's eyes for that, because cornea can be taken from any dead body.

The story is total bullsh1t just because of the fact that there is absolutely no point to steal somebody's eyes. The only part of the eye that can be transplanted is cornea. But there are many cornea transplant surgeries here in DR and you don't need to steal somebody's eyes for that, because cornea can be taken from any dead body.

I don't know, maybe people have fetishes with people's eyes. Just watched Criminal Minds and this dude loved severed legs...

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Yeh, DR is well known for being stringent on getting things out of the country illegally, corruption being minimal and its high moral standards and respect for human life:laugh:

Any (illegal) activity involving money, the government is bound to get its share.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Maybe someone is actually kidnapping children and taking out their organs without realizing that you can't them sell them on for transplant. Maybe the kidnappers are stupid, there are some Dominicans that fall into that category.

Recently there also have been visits of the dead in the poor barrios.
The dead were seen walking through the houses and interacted with living relatives.
One guy left a bottle of rum as a gift for his dead brother and the next day the bottle was gone.
You can transplant a Dominicana as Bronzespice to the US and she knows that everything is possible....
Including immaculate conception, it's true really!!!

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
@ Lobo Tropical Do you have any proof that what I've posted is false?

Now that you know that I am the Dominican let the ridicule begin! This troll follows me around.

Looks like he must have had a bitter experience with a Dominican woman and so now he is on the
hunt for Dominicans, to bash them. Then he runs and crawls back underneath his rock.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2006
When it comes to miracles, even the Holy Mother Church demands proof that the miracle DID happen, not proof that it did not.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
There is every possible form of corruption in the DR. If you have money and need an organ yet are not priority or anywhere close, or just want to jump the line and money is of no importance then there are also corrupt surgeons that will make things appear that might not have appeared naturally, or through the correct lines. Surely such a corrupt place is not sensitive to only organ harvesting.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
please, show me one confirmed case of a person who was tried and sentenced for illegal trafficking of human organs based on irrefutable evidence. there isn't any. if you look at the link from newsweek you will see what the story is about: poor people selling their kidneys for money. living people. making a decision. and no trial, no conviction, no investigation carried by the police. but hell, i am wasting my breath here. i'm sending a chucky doll on you guys. it's real. i saw it on tv.

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
I did post it. Read it post # 4. If someone wants to believe it or not, doesn't matter to me. To each his own.

Last edited:

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
There is no cover ups in DR? All is out there, the truth to be known of all to see. Plain black and white and light as day obvious?

OK, if you say so!

bronzeallspice

Mar 26, 2012
please, show me one confirmed case of a person who was tried and sentenced for illegal trafficking of human organs based on irrefutable evidence. there isn't any. if you look at the link from newsweek you will see what the story is about: poor people selling their kidneys for money. living people. making a decision. and no trial, no conviction, no investigation carried by the police. but hell, i am wasting my breath here. i'm sending a chucky doll on you guys. it's real. i saw it on tv.

Keep the chucky doll.:classic:;)

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
me i dont believe....if it was a modern us hospital...organs have to been matched...blood type....
i know i woke up in a hotel room and my organ had been used....
What would happen if there was a blackout in the area they were organ napping in and they couldnt buy any ice...

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
@ Lobo Tropical Do you have any proof that what I've posted is false?

Now that you know that I am the Dominican let the ridicule begin! This troll follows me around.

Looks like he must have had a bitter experience with a Dominican woman and so now he is on the
hunt for Dominicans, to bash them. Then he runs and crawls back underneath his rock.

Bronze....Quote:
"A few months ago Mexican authorities arrested a henchman from the cartel
for kidnapping and killing children to steal their organs, so if it happened
in Mexico, it can also happen in the DR and in other places as well." End Quote

Just because something is happening elsewhere, does not mean that it is happening in the DR.
That is the statement I ridicule along with superstitious beliefs that exist in the DR.
I'm having a sweet experience with my Dominican wife, sorry to shatter your illusions ! bronze...

PS Stop sending me private messages that you will report me to Robert.
When you post in a public forum you must endure others retorts... also if they may seem stupid to you.:cry:

Gringo Starr

*** I love DR1! ***
Aug 11, 2014
I heard rumors about illegal organ transplant lab that was run by (drum roll...) Europeans in Sosua a few years ago. I also heard that another lab is still working somewhere around the same town, and once again, it's not Dominicans but people from Caucasus (southern republics of Russia). I have no idea if those rumors are true or not, but anyway it was about that they search for people who need money and offer them money for their kidney, but it was not about that they kill somebody for organs...

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
well, who knew DR does solid organ trnsplantation? Not me. I figureed tissue, skin, cornea. maybe kidneys cuz that's a real money maker. The value of discussing it here is that all these folks now knowiit is total bunk about the kidnapping and murder. missing eyes are easily explained by dehydration, swelling of the surrounding tissue and the ease of predators accessing the eyes. There was an organized conspiracy in sao paulo years ago. There is the ongoing sale off kidneys as a choice. (I don't think extreme poverty denies a person the agency to make choices about their body. I acknowledge it often leads to poor choices.) Personally I believed that chineese doctor who claimed to have removed organs from prisoners who were "executed" by firing squad, but still alive when he extracted the organs.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
i know i woke up in a hotel room and my organ had been used....
What would happen if there was a blackout in the area they were organ napping in and they couldn't buy any ice...

So you got lucky, it happens all the time..........lol

Status
Not open for further replies.