killing mosquitoes the fun way. (electric racket)

Lolitula

Mar 16, 2011
Loving the name "Treasure of Zeus" hahaha but oh boy do I need to get me one of these! I use the coils and they work for NOTHING but smoke, it seems :)

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
do they sell what we call here bug zappers? an electric light, surrounded in two concentric cages of wire mesh/screen, when the bugs get attracted to the center light and fly through the mesh/screen and get between the two layers, they get zapped. Not as much fun as chasing them around with the zapper racket... but you don't risk the chance of spilling your Presidente or Brugal. LOL

Last edited:

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
do they sell what we call here bug zappers? an electric light, surrounded in two concentric cages of wire mesh/screen, when the bugs get attracted to the center light and fly through the mesh/screen and get between the two layers, they get zapped. Not as much fun as chasing them around with the zapper racket... but you don't risk the chance of spilling your Presidente or Brugal. LOL

diablo ustedes solo piensan en romo jajaja... I have seen those zappers out there, I am not sure how good they work on mosquitos