La Casona Dorada Hotel...

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
thanks

Sorry-don't know the cross street.

As for jalencastros' question, you are better off calling the morning you plan to go to see about availability. I would not make reservations if you are not sure you will be able to make it.

I really don't think during the time you are going that getting a room will be a problem, but if you are in Santo Domingo there are a few places you can stay that are nice if the Casona Dorada is booked.

There is also the Hotel Pe?alba at the end of Calle El Conde right across the street from the church. Its' a nice hotel with a restaurant on the first floor that has an outdoor area perfect for people watching while you have your meal.

thanks for the suggestions Berzin, I will take my chances and see what's available when the time comes. it seems i have lots of good options while visiting. my main concern is having a place to park my car when there. thats why i like the casona dorada, has a parking lot i can use! I hope the other places mentioned here can accomodate a vehicle as well! I am familiar with Penalba but wasnt sure about parking in that area..... :ermm:

Jan 9, 2004
Planta/Internet

For those of you that have stayed at La Casona Dorada, do they have a planta (generator) and do they have/offer an internet connection?

Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

julian337

Aug 12, 2008
Is this hotel guest friendly? How far is this hotel from Las Americas? I am thinking of staying here the night before I fly back to the US.

Thanks

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Is this hotel guest friendly?
Yes!

How far is this hotel from Las Americas?
It's in Gazcue, Santo Domingo, +/- 30 minutes from SDQ.