Labelling people as communist without foundation constitute defamation of character

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
"I can't tell you how impressive that "Lic." is in front of your name."

Damit Scandall I'm mad at you. I have read on this board about someone at times spraying coffee or what not on their keyboard because of a hilarious statement and I wish to inform you that my computer screen and the whole work area is wet because of you.Hehehe.

Off to look for something to clean this mess up.

Rick

Last edited:

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Ricardo,
when you put "Lic." in front of your name, would you mind telling me just exactly what it is you are trying to convey?

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Spanish custom, ..you do not need any type of formal degree to be considered a Licenciado

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
thanks for the reply, aegap.

Doesn't "Lic." imply having a Law degree?.......at least here in the US....true?

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Mirador said:
Licenciado is equivalent to a Baccalaureate (or Bachelors) Degree.

Mirador, you mean to tell me most of the Licenciados I know have lied to me?

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
aegap said:
Mirador, you mean to tell me most of the Licenciados I know have lied to me?
Maybe not all. It is a common practice among professionals (and even non-professionals) in the DR to prefix their names with a "Dr", "Lic" or "Ing" without having the academic credentials to back it up. Our current president, Dr. Leonel Fernandez, obtained a PhD (Doctorado) in Law in 1978 at the UASD. However, former president Ing. Hip?lito Mej?a, who prefixes his name as "Agricultural Engineer" only has a technical degree in agriculture obtained in 1962 from a two-year program at the Instituto Polit?cnico Loyola of San Cristobal...

aegap

Silver
Mar 19, 2005
Commandante Tejada, per Mirador's post here above, are you a Leonel or an Hipolito?

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Scandall said:
I can't tell you how impressive that "Lic." is in front of your name.

Scandall, Ph.D. in B.S.

BS - Bull Shyte
MS - More Shyte
PHD - piled high and deep

Lic - thin skinned dictator wannabe?

Lic. Celt :glasses:

Last edited:

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Rtejeda,

You have been a member of this board for 4 days and you have started 3 threads and 8 posts.

In your first post you state “# 1 Dominicans are more disgaged than ever before from the political process, participation in voting was only 60% on the last election, of May 16Th, 2006. This is due to the fact that the current government (P.L.D) administration is not really representing the best interest of the electorates- the Dominican people.”

Do you even have any idea as to how many Dominicans vote each election?

According to the JCE;
2006 election 56.5 % voted 2,991,031 people voted
2004 election 72.8 % voted 3,613,700 people voted
2002 election 51.4 % voted 2,297,835 people voted
2000 election 76.1 % voted 3,236,906 people voted
1996 election 2,903,859 people voted
1994 election 3,015,750 people voted

List of DR political parties here doesn’t show your PED.

According to your autobiography here it seems to attest to your being well schooled. After a check I have found 45 English grammatical errors in your eight posts.

In lieu of answering the questions that I have asked you we have been bombarded with your trumpery and your contumelious attempt to denigrate the PLD party. Rather than being an interlocutor and therefore acquiring an estimable impression from us you continue to place yourself in an odious position.

Rick

Last edited:
G

gary short

" contumelious...interlocutor".........Rick have you been doing acid??????????

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Oh no, don't tell me I misspelled them. I guess I'll have to use my spell checker...............No they're spelled properly.

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
Wait a minute, nobody move! WTF... .

Gary, quick- go to the other post and see if I'm there, OK?

Last edited:

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Just what I suspected, Lic. Ricardo Tejeda is a spook. He's been trying to get a job in the Dominican government through the CIA classifieds.

http://jobs.classifieds1000.com/Dominican_Republic

Ricardo tejeda (67.32.143.254) -

Basically I would like to learn more about employment opportunities in Dom. Rep./
I possess more than 25 years of human services in employment svcs. career counseling and vocational rehabilitition social work teaching as well as mental health related jobs.
Just reply and tell me about working for the Dominican national government. Are there any vacant position and were can they be view?
Thank you.

http://jobs.classifieds1000.com/Dominican_Republic/Resume/jobs_opportunities

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Mirador I'm assuming that the piece for employment was copied and pasted right? If so then there are 2 grammatical errors in that little blip. The guy represents himself strangely with such high ambitions.
:glasses: :ermm: :eek:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Rick Snyder said:
Mirador I'm assuming that the piece for employment was copied and pasted right? If so then there are 2 grammatical errors in that little blip. The guy represents himself strangely with such high ambitions.
:glasses: :ermm: :eek:

What? Obviously he are well educate.

Lic. Celt :glasses: