Ladrones in Perla Marina.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
WOW. If I hear gunshots every night, I'm moving. I'm not trying to get lead poisoning while I'm having my evening cigar and single malt.

If you are hearing single gunshots, that most likely means your guards are first shooting in the air to scare of ladrones, and give them a single chance to change their mind. When ladrones know they will have a hard time entering a property, they usually do not come back for a second try.
Guards happily shoot ladrones, because they will have a repuation as a dangerous guard forever. Ladrones talks together, and dont like leadposioning. They like easy prey, like those who has a cozy old granpa guard, just sitting in his chair and halfsleep all night with the rusty shotgun over his knees.

But also remember guards can in fear or panic shoot snakes, kakatas, and other threatening insects and animals. (depends how nervous they are of the nature) I would be more worried if our guard were sleeping all night and never had to use his weapon.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
A young man that I have known for about 8 years just came in to see me. He told me that he was in the middle of the shooting. He was getting a lift home from Blue Fish in a truck. They were stationary when the shooting started and a bullet came through the windscreen and penetrated the back of the seat where he was ducking down otherwise it would have hit him in the chest. Scarey stuff!!!

I hear Gun shots every few nights. When I first moved here IT SCARED the Cr*p out of me. I can from a VERY SAFE area and never heard a gun shot in my life. I pretended it was fireworks and stayed up all night almost hiding under the bed :rambo:

Now I don't care, doesn't phase me in the least. I was bad yesterday and shot off my gun b/c there were some tourists staying at a richy rich house who earlier in the day hid all their stuff when they saw us coming down the beach. I just couldn't help myself! :p