Ladrones in the house

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
An alarm system with a bedside "panic button" is a good idea. Nothing a Bad Guy like to hear less than a wailing siren in his ears.

Seachange

Jan 13, 2004
www.Banker-Trust.com
Through maids, gardners and others, theives often learn who has what. Consider storing your valuables in a safe deposit box. Banker Trust has some available. They are located next to Banco Santa Cruz on Pedro Clisante in Sosua and can be reach at (809) 571-4622.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Thanks to all once again.

I have finally come up with the "family ladrone plan". I got a hi capacity 9 millimter pistol. House is rented so expensive improvements are out. I super glued all the jealousie glass panes. Buying those LOUD air powered boat horns. Installed large throw bolts on all the bedroom doors on the inside. Moved the big tv to the largest bedroom. Told the family to not open the doors in the night unless its me or the wife, no matter what. Only thing left to steal is the washer and the microwave. After much thought I realized that our lives are what is most important and it is stupid to get into a gun battle and the resulting legal problems (if you are lucky and still alive). Figured let em take the junk but if they want to come into the bedrooms after us then its a matter of life and death and at that time the pistol will hopefully help out. Appreciate all the good advice. One other good thing is that it has ended my sneaking downstairs pistol in hand in the middle of the night. Sleeping much better. Thanks to all for you good advice.