Las Galeras & Bayahibe part 1

benja123

Jan 20, 2012
Upload them to either Photobucket or Tinypic and then copy the link for message boards

ok I'll try that. by the way, I have a voucher with American Airlines that expires today for $100. I can't use it but would be happy to give the code to anyone who is planning to book a flight today...gratis...post this whever you think it will get the most traffic

benja123

Jan 20, 2012
library

JimDMcEachern

Oct 16, 2016
That is Elizabeth who owns the little fish shack on Playita, she makes a wonderful lunch at a fair price. On our 7th visit to LG having had maybe 14 meals at her place, we got a smile! We had rented a quad and were driving the back roads when we came across her, we offered her a drive to where ever she was going. She lit up and asked us to take her to the police station. When she slipped off the back of the bike infront of the resting cops she shot us a big smile, the cops looked a little confused. From what I have seen she is supporting a large family along with a disabled grandson, she speaks no english, the government re located her resto, all to say I think her smiles are few.