Lawyer in Batey to Register Business

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
So I decided that I don't care about the gringo price and while I will visit Santiago to have lunch with my new friend SM - I am going to pay the gringo price because of the convenience of just having someone do it -- I don't want to go all around doing it myself.

Only problem is I asked for a break on price and now I am worried I may have offended her which was not my intention =(

Feb 7, 2007
Only problem is I asked for a break on price and now I am worried I may have offended her which was not my intention =(

So you asked the Sosua lawyer for a break on US$1,300 Gringo price for incorporation, and now you are worried you may have offended her? Don't take this the wrong way please: Don't be ridiculous!

(P.S. The Sosua lawyer will not be offended, maybe will even respect you more)

In any case, if the Sosua lawyer does not give you a price break from the quoted US$1,300 tag AND you want somebody to do it, just use company24h.com I think it is US$775.

cjewell

Bronze
Oct 11, 2004
Truly... I really do worry too much what others think and need to stop that. She got back in touch with me, she wasn't offended lol but it looks like the process is longer than I thought so I will start it from here and come in September instead of when I had originally planned.

So you asked the Sosua lawyer for a break on US$1,300 Gringo price for incorporation, and now you are worried you may have offended her? Don't take this the wrong way please: Don't be ridiculous!

(P.S. The Sosua lawyer will not be offended, maybe will even respect you more)

In any case, if the Sosua lawyer does not give you a price break from the quoted US$1,300 tag AND you want somebody to do it, just use company24h.com I think it is US$775.