Learn to quote, people!!!

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates when people quote an entire multi-page message, only to leave a 2-line (or less) response at the bottom, and reference absolutely none of the context quoted.

However, if I *am* the only one who hates it, please feel free to ignore this post and carry forth.

That is all.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates when people quote an entire multi-page message

If this actually affects your life, YOU HAVE THREE CHOICES:

1. Ignore the post
2. Put the offender on IGNORE
3. GET A LIFE off of the internet.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
And thank you for quoting only the relevant portion of my post, it is greatly appreciated.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
PM that to Derf.....

Simple Simon...... I am with you BooBoo..

keep it simple

Derf punches the quote response and then enters ''Ya"
to be fair to Derf.... so do many others

Fair to Derf - my good deed for the day

enuff!!

3 Page.....do you still have our friend on ignore or have kissed and made up ??

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates when people quote an entire multi-page message, only to leave a 2-line (or less) response at the bottom, and reference absolutely none of the context quoted.

However, if I *am* the only one who hates it, please feel free to ignore this post and carry forth.

That is all.

k

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004

That is all.

If this actually affects your life, YOU HAVE THREE CHOICES:

1. Ignore the post
2. Put the offender on IGNORE
3. GET A LIFE off of the internet.

And thank you for quoting only the relevant portion of my post, it is greatly appreciated.

PM that to Derf.....

Simple Simon...... I am with you BooBoo..

keep it simple

Derf punches the quote response and then enters ''Ya"
to be fair to Derf.... so do many others

Fair to Derf - my good deed for the day

enuff!!

3 Page.....do you still have our friend on ignore or have kissed and made up ??

You talkin' to me Willis?
I have a few folks on "Iggie" including the aforementioned member.

What they said...

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014

That is all.

You mean like I am doing now?

La Rubia

Bronze
Jan 1, 2010
I'm sure I'm not the only one who hates when people quote an entire multi-page message,

I believe grammar, style, and netettique police applications are encouraged by Robert. PM him for details. . . . .

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
bear in mind that many of the posters here are old enough to remember hannibal crossing the alps. i'm still amazed at their computer skills. i don't like excessive quoting either but that's what you get by giving a laptop to crypt keeper.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Talking to me????? See, didn't have to qoute WW. video later..........��