Leonel or Hip?lito

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I plan to go to Danilo's event in NYC in early April, but I would prefer Papa because I think his presidency would be better for the value of the dollar vs the peso.

Better for the expat, but worse for those that have to pay in pesos- Dominicans.

kampinge

Jan 18, 2012
To my knowledge everybody who are selling a property (myself too) calculate in US$. So they have their price in US$ now and in future. The price in Peso will be according to the exchange rate.
As everybody calculate with a declining Peso the prices in Peso will raise. If somebody ask me today what is your price in Peso for a condo I calculate in US$ 40K I answer 1.600.000:- peso. I calculate with 40 Peso a Dollar but still it is only 39.30.

Thats the way it will be. The prices in Peso are going up much more than the exchange rate. So it was when Hipo the farmer was last time in office.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I have no care for one or the other but just because of my organization I have to hope for Danilo. This is ONLY because I have spent 6 months building up my organization's name in the government. Meetings and such, and we are really making headway for a substantial change in Birth in the DR. I was just notified last week that if Danilo loses, I will have to start from scratch with contacts and such. The people that I have been working with in the Ministerio de Salud, and Administrators of Gevernment public hospitals will all be changed and I will have to seek and convince all over again and I am not looking forward to that

SHALENA

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I have no care for one or the other but just because of my organization I have to hope for Danilo. This is ONLY because I have spent 6 months building up my organization's name in the government. Meetings and such, and we are really making headway for a substantial change in Birth in the DR. I was just notified last week that if Danilo loses, I will have to start from scratch with contacts and such. The people that I have been working with in the Ministerio de Salud, and Administrators of Gevernment public hospitals will all be changed and I will have to seek and convince all over again and I am not looking forward to that

SHALENA

How is your organization going?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I hope the real estate market in the DR crashes.Especially the condo market on the North Shore!
I want one!
Should be able to pick one up cheap very soon.
Maybe in Pee Pee tw0's complex??????????????????????????
Say 50 thou US????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Actually my wife and I were discussing that very thing; real estate prices if the Burro wins. We have our eye on several properties that we'll put in a lowball offer and see where it goes from there.