Let's talk...about sex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Oh, boy!

Thanks for the well wishes...but if you were here right now, we'd both be in a HEAP of trouble!!!

Believe me!!!;)

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Well......

Like me and Theresa said before, yall need to stop bullsh!tin' and get it on like a Marvin Gaye song (hey that rhymes;) ).........I mean yall are both in FL so its only a matter of gettin in a car and.......the rest is up to yall;) :lick: :lick:

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
Yeah it's a specialty for some people and for others it has no meaning, personally I hate the "wham-bam, thank you ma'am" approach. Too boring and you can't go on and on with it.....now, foreplay is a way to get the engines warmed up for a night of "driving", who gets in charge and grabs the wheel, that's up to yall but I have no problem relinquishing command and just laying back....

People don't take their time anymore because of years of conditioning the mind to changing attitudes about open displays of sexuality and the rapid pace of things in this world. I've done a little "research " into sex back in the 1800s and people were really freaks but it was kept behind closed doors ;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Perfect!

You passed the test JonS...

Ten?as que ser Dominicano!...

What I meant, though...is that what's between NL and myself on this board could be considered foreplay...if you really think about it!

arenas809

May 22, 2002
Blah Blah...

Musicqueen said:
ummmm, just what I need for a B-day present!!!:cheeky:

I think that arenas809 is still very young, and kind of shy...or he hasn't found the right woman to teach him those things yet! ;)

You are absolutely right, NL!!!:)

I don't think it has anything to do with how "young" I am. Most dominicans are like that whether it be you're 19 or 40. I've only been with dominican women, so I'm well "trained", thanks :)

Last edited:

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
I gotta go with Arenas on this one......blah blah blah just kidding MQ, it's obvious to everyone on this site that yall have been doing this for months..........it's just that people don't wanna hear all that anymore, they wanna hear about fireworks going off and sh1t.....besides I'm trying to not think about a$$ lately, the last girl I was with did me wrong so I'm in celibate mode until I find one thats worthwhile.......and I thought age made them more mature, it didn't work for that one(no offense, MQ but she was older than me)

arenas809

May 22, 2002
Jon S. said:
I gotta go with Arenas on this one......blah blah blah just kidding MQ, it's obvious to everyone on this site that yall have been doing this for months..........it's just that people don't wanna hear all that anymore, they wanna hear about fireworks going off and sh1t.....besides I'm trying to not think about a$$ lately, the last girl I was with did me wrong so I'm in celibate mode until I find one thats worthwhile.......and I thought age made them more mature, it didn't work for that one(no offense, MQ but she was older than me)

agreed.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Arenas809 and JonS...

I think that neither one of you has been with the right kind of woman yet!!!

arenas, baby...don't get on the defensive...and you said it...not me...you've ONLY been with Dominican women...wait till you try some other 'flavor'...

Sarahirene19

Jan 7, 2002
Re: Blah Blah...

arenas809 said:
I don't think it has anything to do with how "young" I am. Most dominicans are like that whether it be you're 19 or 40. I've only been with dominican women, so I'm well "trained", thanks :)
QUOTE]Originally posted by arenas809
I don't think it has anything to do with how "young" I am. Most dominicans are like that whether it be you're 19 or 40. I've only been with dominican women, so I'm well "trained", thanks :) [/QUOTE]

Arenas809, i truly agree with you on this one, ''AGE IS NOTHING BUT A NUMBER'' my man is 28 i'm 19 and we not only make hot love we make wild love together and it's great, i wouldn't change my ''Dominican Flava'' for nobody. So if you only tried w/h dominicanas and you're happy with your current lover, don't change your ways on someone else's opinion. my advice ''DO YOU BE HAPPY THE REST WILL FOLLOW''!!!!

P.S. I LOVE MY CURRENT LOLLIPOP ''FLAVA'' LOL
DOMINICANA Y DOMINICANO ALL THE WAY BABY.

Sarah

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
Arenas and Sarah

Sooo true!! Two Dominicans do make a heck of a lot of fireworks!!
:bandit:

Amber

Jan 24, 2003
you?re very welcome, Sarah

Just telling my viewpoint.. we are very passionate people..;)

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
Congrats to everyone who has a successful, hot, passionate relationship, no matter if the two of you are of the same nationality or not. Do everything possible to keep that fire alive for years to come. I believe that if you put two passionate loving, hot, people together then the fireworks with be set off regarless of where they are from.
I know this from experience. I knew nothing of the DR before last year and I didn't know anybody from the DR. Didn't really speak a lot of spanish and I don't think I speak all that great now. But there was this one dominicana I met and the chemistry between the two of us was incredible to say the least. Love, passion, sex, feelings, are all universal. When you are born you don't know any language, you don't know race or any of that, but I do believe you know love and affection, studies have shown that babies who recieve love and attention tend to do better than babies who don't get it so much. Smiles are universal, caressing is universal so on and so forth.......does everyone see what I'm saying here?

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
Please be patient with my flirting with MQ, don't mean to offend anyone. Just having some fun.
A persons age doesn't determine their level of maturity. Sorry to here about your situation Jon S. I know you'll be alright though.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Negro Lindo

Negro Lindo,
OK buddy,now you are just trying to keep all the ladies going goo-goo after you.Enough with the romantic mierda.
Larry

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Negro Lindo

No reason to apologize. I am sure all the adults on this
board can handle it. I would actually prefer to see two
people who like each other than listen to war coverage
anyway.

Keep the great work,

Moca

Negro Lindo

Dec 26, 2002
LOL, so you think I'm laying it on pretty thick Larry?
I 'm being for real though,,,,,,it's not total bull....

Status
Not open for further replies.