Liberals vs Conservatives

Mickey

Mar 3, 2002
There was a young teenage girl that was about to finish her first year of college. She considered herself to be a very liberal Democrat and her father was a rather staunch Republican.

One day she was challenging her father on his beliefs and his opposition to programs like welfare. He stopped her and asked her how she was doing in school. She answered that she had a 4.0 GPA but it was really tough. She had to study all the time, never had time to go out and party and often went sleepless because all of the studying. She didn't have time for a boyfriend and didn't really have many college friends because of all her
studying.

He then asked how her friend Mary, that was attending the same college, was doing. She replied that she was barely getting by. She had a 2.0 GPA but never studied. However, she was very popular on campus and was at partiesall the time. She often wouldn't show up for classes because she was too hung over.

He then asked his daughter why she didn't go to the Dean's office and ask why she couldn't take 1.0 off her 4.0 GPA and give it to her friend that only had a 2.0 GPA. That way they would both have a 3.0 GPA.

She fired back and said, "That wouldn't be fair, I worked really hard for mine and my friend has done nothing".

After a moment of silence, she replied, "I guess I will never vote Democrat again".

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
She never told her father that her liberal friend, Jose?to, helped pay for her abortion, and that her college professors were very LIBERAL with her grades as a way of returning her favors.

Jose?to
44 episodes of Beavis & Butt-head on DVD coming my way!

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
At the extremes, Liberals and Conservatives are the same:

They both want your money and your freedoms.

PS That was a lame explanation.....albeit a purportedly humorous attempt.

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Conservatives REALLY enjoy saving money, seeing their portfolio grow.
Liberals like us enjoy the ONLY thing money is good for: spending it, which means we are having ALL the fun.

Jose?to
Corny and proud, and the very last of the red-hot Latin lovers.

Last edited:

Mickey

Mar 3, 2002
You're more than welcome to join me here in 'Liberal' Soviet Canuckistan. You can have my spot actually, I'm getting out as soon as I can. You'll soon have a taste of how fun true liberalism really is.
Komrade Mickey

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Liberals vs. Conservanazis

Hey, people, would you like to be a hate-spouting, war-mongering, immigrant-killing, women-killing, gay-killing, homeless-killing, anti-affirmative action, African-American-killing, NRA-supporting, Islamophobic, intolerant nincompoop?

Or, would you rather be a liberal?

Jose?to
A Marxist-Leninist for the new millennium.
A conservanazi's worst nightmare.

Last edited:

jose?to

Jun 19, 2002
Hey, Criss...

Since you did not specify which question you were answering, I can only conclude that you answered the last one. In that case, welcome to my world.

-Jose?to
"...travelin' down that lonesome road, feels like I'm draggin' a heavy load."-Molly Hatchet