lies, damned lies and...

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
stay strong!

Dumb is sometimes funny, always Bad, I think.

Miguel, Pib, HB, SantiagoDR (maybe) seem very smart, as they agree with me.

I support them 110%.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Indeed!

Dumb is sometimes funny, always Bad, I think.

Miguel, Pib, HB, SantiagoDR (maybe) seem very smart, as they agree with me.

I support them 110%.
Correct!.

There's no such thing as a saving 101% or 300% when buying something!. You either save 1% up to 100% (in which case you get the item for free).

If I go buy something for 100 dollars and the guy tells me "if you buy this, you will save 125%, I will expect him to give me the item for free plus 25 dollars to complete the 125% savings!.

Can you imagine going to buy something and walking away from the store with the item plus 25 dollars in your pocket?. Now, that's what I call a bargain, point me to the right direction, wahahahahahahaha!.

G

gary short

read the fine print.......you may be saving 300% more on the 5% originally offered as a discount, which ifin one does the math may be calculated as a savings of 15% or not according to yourn calculatability.......

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I saw "the light".

You guys are just too "smart" for me.

Goodbye and YAWN!.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Pointing you in the right direction

Can you imagine going to buy something and walking away from the store with the item plus 25 dollars in your pocket?. Now, that's what I call a bargain, point me to the right direction, wahahahahahahaha!.

You asked for it, so here it is!

Bank-of-America has a plan called "Keep the Change".

When you buy something, they will match the change up to the next whole dollar, up to a total match of $250. For the first three months of the plan they will match 100% of the change. So if you go to Wal-Mart and buy a donut for 44 cents, not only do you get the donut for free, but you earn 12 cents. (Change is 56 cents, which BOA will give you). Buy something for 25 cents and you get 300% of the purchase price back from BOA.

I earned my limit of $250 in less then three months......... I would buy $1.01 worth of gas and they would give me back 99 cents. Ofcourse I had to keep resetting the pump and re-doing charge card. But what the heck, when was the last time the bank gave us anything, their interest rates are terrible, they still charge you high rates, but they never put the rates back up on savings.

I played by their rules and won! After the three months the plan is worthless btw, I think their match is something like 5% of the change.