LIPO SURGERY or MASTERs DEGREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

rey

Jan 2, 2007
😂 SO today at noon on the local TV news Channel CDN they had a survey out in the streets of Santo Domingo and they asked 100 dominican women inside AGORRA MALL if they would rather have a LIPO sculpture surgery OR a MASTER DEGREE ,,,, the results were shocking ! 83% said LIPO ! 😂

whats are y’all opinion about this. ?

Reactions: Manuel01

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Wow!

I bet you would get similar results when asking Dominicans their preference of a U.S. visa or an advanced degree.

Although, I suspect that some would forgo a U.S. visa for one pa' Nueva Yol:

Q.: ¿Lipo o una visa pa' lo' Yunaire Tey?

A.: Eso e' fácil, manito: dame una lipo mejol... a menos que sea una visa pa' Nueva Yol.

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
😂 SO today at noon on the local TV news Channel CDN they had a survey out in the streets of Santo Domingo and they asked 100 dominican women inside AGORRA MALL if they would rather have a LIPO sculpture surgery OR a MASTER DEGREE ,,,, the results were shocking ! 83% said LIPO ! 😂

This is amazing LOL I wish i could say "I don't believe this" but actually i do !!!

Reactions: rey

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
Wow!

I bet you would get similar results when asking Dominicans their preference of a U.S. visa or an advanced degree.

A.: Eso e' fácil, manito: dame una lipo mejol... a menos que sea una visa pa' Nueva Yol.
No kielo wisa pala estados unidos ! , a mi solo interesa Neuva York. Don't you dare to think i invented this !

Reactions: rey and Lucifer

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014

I don't think the response would be any different if asked in the
US given the current weight (state) of affairs.

rey

Jan 2, 2007
Wow!

Great answer

Reactions: Lucifer

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Wow!

No, no, no @Lucifer. Its Nueba Yol... Nueva Yol is half correct. lol

SNH

Jul 24, 2010

Many american women would choose the same...whether they admit it or not.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Yes, they should learn from how the Americans speak Spanish.
must have trouble writing it . I have seen Veron spelled Beron many times
Writing it and pronouncing it.

Not one Dominican, NOT A SINGLE one, pronounces it at every instance, with yours truly being the only possible exception.

I took it up as a vice, then it turned into a habit.

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
I thew the lipo/masters question to my cleaning person.

She thought it was a dumb question because you can get Lipo with a Master's but you can't get a Master's with a Lipo.
Think about it this way if they look good that can catch a gringo and he will pay for the masters

• Haha
Reactions: JD Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.