llego papa is it really going to make a change in the campo??

kampinge

Jan 18, 2012
Agree Chris, not for his own pocket, but you don't have to be smart to be a politician leader in this country, just connection and family.
I think, with regards to his last period on power, he is a disaster for this country.
Beside of this, I get mad by seeing his stupid face all over the country. He try to look like a statesmen in the advertising,but looks really like a idiot.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv
The people living off of remesas all remember when their families in nueva Yol sent them 200 bucks per month during hipolito's term. First they got like 40k pesos when they went to vimenca. That became 110k pesos almost overnight. Llego papa!!!!!!!

Of course explaining to them, that because their peso devalued so darn much prices had to increase accordlingly. Then when the peso strengthened to 26-1 or whatever it was when fernandez got in, the prices did not go down. They blame Leonel.

If papa viene otra vez. I will stick around for a year or so. watch my rent and other expenses become 50% of what they were when the peso hits 100-1. Then I bail before the prices go up.