Looking for a Realtor w/Commercial Beach Front Property (+/- 20 K sq mtrs) Experience in Cabarete

Jimbo734

May 3, 2006
We are looking to list a +/- 20K sq mtr property just east of Cabarete Center. Who do you recommend and why?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Since there is no MLS system here, and hence agents don't work together, why not list with multiple agents?

If you have to list with just one, it really cuts down on the visibilty.

They really need an MLS system here.

Reactions: JD Jones

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Since there is no MLS system here, and hence agents don't work together, why not list with multiple agents?

If you have to list with just one, it really cuts down on the visibilty.

They really need an MLS system here.
I don't know what an MLS system is, but the agents do work together. My place is for sale and when I decided to use an agent I could choose either a sole agency deal or a multiple agency one. I chose the sole agency for a limited period because the commission was lower. My agent has communicated with other agents and has done whatever deal he likes with them but I still pay the lower commission.

I can't recommend my agent yet as although they have done their job and shown the property to various people it is still for sale.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I don't know what an MLS system is, but the agents do work together. My place is for sale and when I decided to use an agent I could choose either a sole agency deal or a multiple agency one. I chose the sole agency for a limited period because the commission was lower. My agent has communicated with other agents and has done whatever deal he likes with them but I still pay the lower commission.

I can't recommend my agent yet as although they have done their job and shown the property to various people it is still for sale.
I have never heard of the multiple agency system. When neighbors were trying to sell recently they always had to sign exclusive deals with a specific company, and no mention of multiple agency was made to them. Perhaps they try to keep that a secret?

It is good to have options.

Reactions: drstock