looking for floorers

junglemonkey

Jun 24, 2006
Anyone have recommendations for redoing a floor. Ive got about 140 meters squared floor that i want to take out the tiles and put in new ones.
Basically looking for floorers who do good work , good price and actually show up to work. I know i might have to settle for 2 out of the 3. Also understand that the materials cost is separate from the labor cost.. looking for good "labor".

Or perhaps you can give some tips..

If this is not the place to post then let me know..i was going to post it in "general stuff"

pokerplayer

Mar 22, 2020
I know of a good guy who works in the Boca Chica and surrounding area. PM me if interested.

Uzin

Bronze
Oct 26, 2005
Any recommendation for a small job in Sosua area... - not a handyman but a floor tiling guy with experience and right equipment...!?

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
Anyone have recommendations for redoing a floor. Ive got about 140 meters squared floor that i want to take out the tiles and put in new ones.
Basically looking for floorers who do good work , good price and actually show up to work. I know i might have to settle for 2 out of the 3. Also understand that the materials cost is separate from the labor cost.. looking for good "labor".

Or perhaps you can give some tips..

If this is not the place to post then let me know..i was going to post it in "general stuff"
Go to a ceramic store and ask for recomendations. They usually know who does a good job.

Reactions: Uzin