Looking for to rent a 3 Bedroom HOUSE in La Romana

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
Everyone has told you the same thing. You need to be here to find a long term rental. Rent a short term place like air bnb and look around. You need to be here anyhow to rent the place. Best to hav a lawyer to make sure the owner is really the owner and can rent the place. You have to sign, pay the deposits, have a fiador ( responsible Dominican to sign), you have to go to electric company with your deposit and to sign. It's just not something you can do without being here. Are you hopeing for someone to do all the looking and leg work for you? It most likely will not happen. Again, you need to be here to rent a long term house-apartment.

I have to have a dominican to sign... I cannot do that myself?
Thank you all for the information... I get the message

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
I'd reply BUT I'm tired of going on a fools errand after the same ole same ole post/ advise, rinse and repeat until the garment wore so thin one can see thru it. And I CAN SEE THRU THIS. No thank you MR. Ken. Please don't embarrass yourself by saying "Oh, I thought this board was here to help others". That shitee won't fly.
I posted a legitimate question in good faith and was looking for some advice. That was all I asked.
First post was in error and I corrected myself in a second.

Johne, your use of the English language is very eloquent but your response is unhelpful and of no value to anyone except maybe yourself.
Your mundane metaphors create an atmosphere of hostility which i believe is uncalled for.

If you have nothing positive to respond I would suggest that you refrain from wasting your time by crafting dated glib clichés.

Thank you to those for provided helpful information to my post. It is appreciated

Saludos to all

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I posted a legitimate question in good faith and was looking for some advice. That was all I asked.
First post was in error and I corrected myself in a second.

Johne, your use of the English language is very eloquent but your response is unhelpful and of no value to anyone except maybe yourself.
Your mundane metaphors create an atmosphere of hostility which i believe is uncalled for.

If you have nothing positive to respond I would suggest that you refrain from wasting your time by crafting dated glib clichés.

Thank you to those for provided helpful information to my post. It is appreciated

Saludos to all
Go scratch yer hi knee mi amigo. The subject is not me and my sentence structure or my" well crafted metaphors." My time is valuable and I hate to waste on a fool's errand. (Exactly what I posted). As I and the mods have said many times before you have received more information from DR1 than Google receives from their web crawler. You are a grown man that can't tie his own shoes, it seems. Is your problem in not being able to come here and do "boots on the ground" investigation because you have "other obligations " . Pleas don't take us (the members of this board) for fools. All of us have been there, seen this, done that etc. many times before. Yer no different others, ..a bit slower.
Have a blessed day.

Reactions: La Profe_1

scotia

Mar 18, 2004
My husband's nephew, his factory and office are in La Romana, has a contact for rentals. PM me your whatsapp or contact info and we can connect you. I believe you said you speak Spanish correct?

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
Go scratch yer hi knee mi amigo. The subject is not me and my sentence structure or my" well crafted metaphors." My time is valuable and I hate to waste on a fool's errand. (Exactly what I posted). As I and the mods have said many times before you have received more information from DR1 than Google receives from their web crawler. You are a grown man that can't tie his own shoes, it seems. Is your problem in not being able to come here and do "boots on the ground" investigation because you have "other obligations " . Pleas don't take us (the members of this board) for fools. All of us have been there, seen this, done that etc. many times before. Yer no different others, ..a bit slower.
Have a blessed day.

Each member on the forum has their own identity. This is not a collective mind meld. I do not believe you have been anointed the spokesperson for "US".
Your words only define your thoughts and none others.
As you said, I am sure your time is very valuable so why not spend it trying to some good things in life rather than being an insulting human being.

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
My husband's nephew, his factory and office are in La Romana, has a contact for rentals. PM me your whatsapp or contact info and we can connect you. I believe you said you speak Spanish correct?
Thank you, I appreciate your help. I will forward you my Whatsapp. I do speak spanish.. not fluent, but when in doubt I can use a translator

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Each member on the forum has their own identity. This is not a collective mind meld. I do not believe you have been anointed the spokesperson for "US".
Your words only define your thoughts and none others.
As you said, I am sure your time is very valuable so why not spend it trying to some good things in life rather than being an insulting human being.
Sorry you feel that way about me Mr. Ken. As you said we all have our own way of doing things. To be honest, you turned me off BIG time when you posted you would bring a Glock to the DR for protection. You wrote it and published it in a public forum. This during a time the U.S. has mass killing just about every month. I left the U.S. over 3 years ago and I don't want to associate with the likes of someone who has intentions as you stated. Think about that when you call someone "an insulting human being" over the fact you can't find an apartment. And think about trigger happy ppl and the heartbreak they are causing now in the country you want to come to and see the love of your life. It's all right here for you to read Mr. Ken.
Happy a great day.

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa
por dios.
Sorry you feel that way about me Mr. Ken. As you said we all have our own way of doing things. To be honest, you turned me off BIG time when you posted you would bring a Glock to the DR for protection. You wrote it and published it in a public forum. This during a time the U.S. has mass killing just about every month. I left the U.S. over 3 years ago and I don't want to associate with the likes of someone who has intentions as you stated. Think about that when you call someone "an insulting human being" over the fact you can't find an apartment. And think about trigger happy ppl and the heartbreak they are causing now in the country you want to come to and see the love of your life. It's all right here for you to read Mr. Ken.
Happy a great day.
por el amor de dios. I was not serious. Do you know what would happen if you try to get a weapon past the security at US airports.
I wouldn't be here writing this post.

Sorry that my comment was taken the wrong way.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Ken, you continue starting threads asking basically the same thing. You have been given very good advice several times. No one here on DR1 can find a property for you, this is something that you need to be in the DR for. I am very surprised that your "girlfriend" cannot be of more help for this since she is Dominican and lives in the DR. But then again....

Reactions: JD Jones and johne

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Thank you, I appreciate your help. I will forward you my Whatsapp. I do speak spanish.. not fluent, but when in doubt I can use a translator

OK Ken, we seem to have exhausted our collective abilities to help....

Let's start working on your English before you tackle Spanish

See above ----- should be 'Fluently'

kenshireen

May 21, 2022
usa

Does it brighten your day to criticize? To find fault?
Trying to poke fun at the use of my use of the English language, specifically the "not fluent" rather than "fluently"

Well Mr. Webster I assume you are familiar with an "ellipsis"
If not, let me explain. It's when a sentence is completed with more than one period... thusly
It allows for a phrase to follow (i.e. not fluent) which is not grammatically connected to the previous sentence.
Therefore, when I said "not fluent," that was not an adverb amplifying "speak Spanish" but rather a phrase set off by the ellipsis at the end of my previous sentence.

Grammatically correct use of the English language.

Status
Not open for further replies.