Looking for volunteers for a documentary

emmerkins

Feb 4, 2008
Hi everybody

Thanks for all yor views on this subject. Its really interesting to know what people think and I am really happy about all the responses.
Now I have yet another favour to ask.

A couple of years ago a film was made about Sankies and I just wondered whether anyone knew where I might be able to get hold of a english translation or clip?

Thanks a lot and look forward to hearing from you.

emmerkins

Feb 4, 2008
Hi all

Thanks for that recommendation Anna. I have passed it onto a spanish speaking colleague of mine who has given us a critique of the film. It sounds great and very funny, so I will have to learn spanish quickly so I can enjoy it.

I just want to clear up the confusion about who is the OP. My name is Jess and I have taken over from my colleague Emma, who was the OP, and will now be the point of contact for the documentary. I apologise for not letting you know, but I am new to "threading" or posting.

As for the documentary, all is going well but we are still looking to chat to some British or western girls about thier experiences, and especially if anyone is visiting the DR (Sosua/Peurto Plata) in the next month.

I just want to reassure anyone with worries or suspicions that we are legitimate and experienced television production company and we completely understand the sensitive nature of this documentary. If anyone is interested and does have any worries or questions then please do get in contact and I will do my best to tell you more about the documentary.

In order for the documentary to explore the subject area in depth, we really need to speak to women who have had experiences, however small or big, with sanky's. In this documentary we are exploring and trying to understand this side of tourism in the DR.

I look forward to hearing from anyone and as I said before, if anyone has any questions/worries then please PM me.

Thanks!
Jess
ZigZag Productions : An Independent Production Company